• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[General Anime Thread] Living in the Database Wow Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikselam

may one day be worthy of your grace
Validated User

Enter your choice:
> Open New Thread
Restore Saved Thread

Please wait....

You have started a New General Anime Thread!

You are in General Anime Thread. You see some posts and a reply button.
What would you like to do?
> adjust glasses

You adjust your glasses, causing them to reflect the light and emit a "sching" sound. Everyone is very impressed.
> discuss anime, manga, all that kind of thing

You need to press the reply button before you can do that.
>

Last edited:

Kreuzritter

Validated User
to continue the discussion of ms. Kiryuin back in the previous thread, the first sign of her true character came in episode 3, when she first made contract with Junketsu. it wasn't out of power, destiny or any high ambition as she likes to proclaim, that was the act of a spoiled brat lashing out because some punkass nobody DARED to don a kamui before she did

Pip

Citizen of Ireland
Validated User
It doesn't matter if there is no hope\
As the madness of the system grows

Icarium

Validated User
That is a totally awesome picture. That is all.

In order to not have that be my only comment, what are people thinking of Magical Warfare? I think it's a little by the numbers, but I really like some of the ways the characters are acted. It's too bad the latest episode was a standard cliche love triangle episode. Though at least there's hints that the main male protagonist's brother is a /dick/.

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
So, slowly catching up on Log Horizon and...

Spoiler: Show
Akatsuki is college age? Yeah, I would confess to being a little surprised too. Don't hit.

Notsteve

The work of an enemy stand
RPGnet Member
Validated User
It doesn't matter if there is no hope\
As the madness of the system grows
I'm guessing I'm not the only one who finds the opening lyrics ominous.

Also, that's an awesome picture.

Icarium

Validated User
So, slowly catching up on Log Horizon and...

Akatsuki is college age? Yeah, I would confess to being a little surprised too. Don't hit.
Apparently, she's been mistaken for a kid for a long time, and it's a thing for her. In one of the latter LN, it's actually kind of sad. The only person to 'confess' to her was an elementary kid when she was in HIGH SCHOOL or something, and she really has a complex. It's why she keeps calling herself a ninja with Shiroe, it's the only way she can interact, by 'roleplaying' because she has no experience and is painfully shy about such things.

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Apparently, she's been mistaken for a kid for a long time, and it's a thing for her. In one of the latter LN, it's actually kind of sad. The only person to 'confess' to her was an elementary kid when she was in HIGH SCHOOL or something, and she really has a complex. It's why she keeps calling herself a ninja with Shiroe, it's the only way she can interact, by 'roleplaying' because she has no experience and is painfully shy about such things.
Poor thing. Now I feel bad for the tiny little murderizer.

Edit: I'm digging Nyanta. I can only assume there's a /meow emote.

Last edited:

Icarium

Validated User
No, no, it'd be a /nyan emote. :) And yes, Nyanta is totally and completely awesome. I love how he's introduced kind of forbodingly and he turns out to be a pussy cat and a hero. Frankly, it's one of the things I like about the show. Sure, Shiroe is the main protagonist but it's an ensemble show and pretty much everyone given focus is allowed to be awesome, not just him.

Ikselam

may one day be worthy of your grace
Validated User
Hearing Jouji Nakata end all his sentences with "nyaa~" is possibly my second favorite thing about Log Horizon, after the rampant glasses adjustment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom