• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[General Anime][Winter 2015] Elect General Anime for Student Council President!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull

Professional Game Convention Drunk
Validated User
Welcome to the running Big List of Winter 2015 Anime Streaming Releases!

Same drill as usual. I'm not going to list the stuff carrying over from the previous season, nor am I going to list one-shots, OVA's, and Movies, since those frequently don't get streamed (sadly). I'm also not listing stuff that looks to be little kids shows that doesn't have a streaming or simulcast site yet. If there's something you want added to the list though, let me know.

I'm sure once things start to air, Jhiday will be along with his 1st Episode review thread. In the meantime, he's flashbacking to the ancient past of the Year 2000, reviewing all the anime that debuted that year!

We're trying something new and splitting the manga discussion off into it's own thread as well, so if you'd like to participate, head on over and check it out.

As always, if you see something I've missed, or have a streaming service you'd like added, please let me know.

Winter 2015 Anime Streaming Info!

Winter 2015 Anime Chart

Crunchyroll Winter 2015 Lineup

Absolute Duo - Jan 5 - Only in Europe (except for UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia), the Middle East and North Africa.
Kamisama Kiss 2 - Jan 5 - nly in Mexico, Central and South America including the Caribbean (Excluding English speaking U.S. territories).
Yuri Kuma Arashi - Jan 5 -12 Eps - Only in Europe (except for UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia), the Middle East and North Africa.
Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend (Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata) - Jan 8 - 11 Eps
Durarara! x2 - Jan 10
Aldnoah.Zero Season 2 - Jan 11
Tsukimonogatari: Yotsugi Doll

Funimation Simulcasts

Absolute Duo - Jan 5
Kamisama Kiss 2 - Jan 5
Yuri Kuma Arashi - Jan 5 - 12 Eps
Assasination Classroom - Jan 9
Tokyo Ghoul √A - Jan 9 - 12 Eps
Death Parade - Jan 9 - 12 Eps
Shōnen Hollywood Holly Stage for 50 - Jan 10
Samurai Warriors (Sengoku Musou) - Jan 11
World Break: Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsman (Seiken Tsukai no World Break) - Jan 11
Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! (Binan Kōkō Chikyū Bōei-bu Love!) - Jan 13
Rolling Girls

Hulu Streaming

Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend (Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata) Jan 8 - 11 Eps
Durarara! x2 - Jan 10

Aniplex

Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend (Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata) Jan 8 - 11 Eps
Durarara! x2 - Jan 10

Madman Australia

Kamisama Kiss 2 - Jan 5
Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! (Binan Kōkō Chikyū Bōei-bu Love!) - Jan 7
The Testament of Sister New Devil (Shinmai Maō no Testament) - Jan 8 - 12 Eps
Kantai Collection: Kan Colle - Jan 8 -12 Eps
World Break: Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsman (Seiken Tsukai no World Break) - Jan 12
Samurai Warriors (Sengoku Musou) - Jan 12
Isuca - Jan 24

Daisuki

Tsukimonogatari: Yotsugi Doll - Dec 31 - 4 Eps
The IDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls - Jan 10

No Streaming yet (With official start date, if known)

Doamaiger D - Jan 5
Military! (Miritari!) - Jan 7 - 12 Eps (5 Minute episodes)
Gourmet Girl Graffiti (Koufuku Graffiti) - Jan 9
Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor Exodus - Jan 9 - 13 Eps
Unlimited Fafnir (Juoumujin no Fafnir)- Jan 9
Durarara!!×2 - Jan 10
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Egypt Arc - Jan 10
Dog Days'' - Jan 11
Kuroko's Basketball 3rd Season - Jan 11
Maria the Virgin Witch (Junketsu no Maria) - Jan 11
Yoru no Yatterman - Jan 11 - 12 Eps[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Quasar

Feeling kinda smurfy
Validated User
Must say its a bit distressing seeing so many shows picked up by Funimation given their US only policy compared to Crunchyroll.

Patkin

ougikawa
Validated User
I'm hopeful that Crunchyroll will wind up getting Idolm@ster, if only because it seems like Daisuke and them tend to overlap in their licensing. Same with Tsukimonogatari (I don't really need day-and-date simulcasting of the -monogatari shows, just it showing up eventually).

Aside from that, if CR doesn't get the Egypt arc to Jojo, I am going to be so pissed off.

Bull

Validated User
Yeah, Funi seems to be extra aggressive this season (or Crunchy cut back on their bidding for some reason). And yeah, that does suck for folks out of the US.

I was hoping to drop Funimation again for a few months since I've watched most of the back catalogue that I wanted to, but looks like I'll be holding onto my subscription a while longer since I want to watch a few of the new shows.

Bull

Validated User
I'm hopeful that Crunchyroll will wind up getting Idolm@ster, if only because it seems like Daisuke and them tend to overlap in their licensing. Same with Tsukimonogatari (I don't really need day-and-date simulcasting of the -monogatari shows, just it showing up eventually).

Aside from that, if CR doesn't get the Egypt arc to Jojo, I am going to be so pissed off.
I fully expect that CR will get everything that they've already streamed earlier stuff too. That largely seems to be a given, and I figure we'll see a lot of those announcements used as filler while tehy space out the new announcements.

Mengtzu

Another Kill Team...
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Hopefully Crunchyroll will be able to add some stuff late, as they did for KLK. We need our lily bear storm.

Dawgstar

Super Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Must say its a bit distressing seeing so many shows picked up by Funimation given their US only policy compared to Crunchyroll.
If it helps, AnimeLab seems (from my admittedly not Australian/NZ perspective) to be slowly coming along.

Quasar

Feeling kinda smurfy
Validated User
If it helps, AnimeLab seems (from my admittedly not Australian/NZ perspective) to be slowly coming along.
Yeah. i've been watching that develop (been involved with the android app a little - as a closed beta tester). I doubt they will be adding any more new shows this season though.

Its actually developed much faster than I ever expected, after years of just putting random episode on their website to promote disc sales. Now I'm just wondering when they pull the plug on this free period. They've said from the start whilst animelab is new its free. Maybe once they get apps on other platforms like iOS.

Last edited:

Ikselam

may one day be worthy of your grace
Validated User
I'm surprised Aldnoah.Zero season 2 hasn't been picked up yet.
I would be surprised if Crunchy doesn't announce it in the next couple days, along with Kuroko, Dog Days, JoJo, and DRRR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom