• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[General Anime][Winter 2017]Have you accepted Aqua as your personal saviour? (If so, WHY?)

Bull

Professional Game Convention Drunk
Validated User
The first post currently has some messed up forum code in it.
Yeah, I'm not sure why it does that. It's a weird artifact that pops up from time to time when i edit one of those posts. I've had issues with it in the past too. It inserts an extra set of URL tags in for some reason.

Inqy

World Breaker's Sigh
Validated User
Speaking of Konosuba, I finally got off my ass and started watching that. I'm only two episodes in but it's quite enjoyable.

Poor Aqua. Getting eaten like that.
She got chomped by frogs and crocodiles on for our sins.:p

Icarium

Validated User
You mean for being an utter moron. :) (Sorry, while she's funny at times, I cannot stand her!)

0Megabyte

Stardust Princeling
Validated User
You mean for being an utter moron. :) (Sorry, while she's funny at times, I cannot stand her!)
Aww. Just because she is literally "dumber than a human" isn't a reason to make fun of the poor, innocent godd-

*bwahahaha* I can't keep a straight face.

LeumasWhite

Skeptical
Validated User
Ah, that new thread smell.

Season predictions: 1) LWA will be nice, but not as good as the specials. 2) The reactions of people watching Fuuka will be greatly enjoyed by people familiar with other Seo works. 3) Youjo Senki is gonna be GATE 2.0 as far as discussion goes, but twice as bad.

Dulahan

Validated User
I just know this is a season I'm really, really grateful for leftovers and sequels.

Quasar

Feeling kinda smurfy
Validated User
Ah, that new thread smell.

Season predictions: 1) LWA will be nice, but not as good as the specials. 2) The reactions of people watching Fuuka will be greatly enjoyed by people familiar with other Seo works. 3) Youjo Senki is gonna be GATE 2.0 as far as discussion goes, but twice as bad.
I wonder how many will be watching Youjo? Despite liking gate I don't have much interest. From the one trailer I saw it seems to lack the fun aspect Gate has. Seems darker. In a way it's like how I chose and much preferrred Konosuba over ReZero.

Dulahan

Validated User
I'm kind of glad I saved a few shows from last season (Yuri and izetta) to fill in some slots.
Problem with saving for me? I tend to marathon. ;)

As it stands, for new series weeklies. I'll be giving ACCA and Fuuka a chance. Don't really see anything else that speaks to me.

But then there's still IBO and our favorite show about Rakugo (HEY! It's not my fault it is the only show I know about Rakugo!), so it won't be too dire for things to look forward to.

Last edited:
Top Bottom