• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[General Anime][Winter 2017]Have you accepted Aqua as your personal saviour? (If so, WHY?)

Tohru

Validated User
I guess if I was rich too I would not care either, I would be able to sleep and nap as much as I want XD

Tohru

Validated User
I've seen speculation about an OVA/DVD extra for Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, that some people are dubbing episode 14.

But I can't be sure if it's legit, or if people are getting confused with the 2-minute special "Miss Kobayashi's Maid Something". (Or even if they're deliberately tricking people)
I must find this out!

Tohru

Validated User
I think the anime did it better then. I think it was the best last episode of the season. I wouldn't even mind if it was the end of the animated series.

Kobayashi's verbal confrontation with her new father-in-law was very, very well written and acted.
Kobayashi does love Tohru physically too right? It not just not love friendship and hey I missed those nuptials XD

Pip

Citizen of Ireland
Validated User
Kobayashi does love Tohru physically too right?
In episode 12 we see their first meeting whilst Kobayashi is drunk. Her dialogue and behaviour when Tohru changes form appear to make it fairly clear that she is attracted to her.

Stryke

Bang and a Boom
Validated User
In episode 12 we see their first meeting whilst Kobayashi is drunk. Her dialogue and behaviour when Tohru changes form appear to make it fairly clear that she is attracted to her.
Kobayashi is a wonderful representation of someone who is deeply repressed and only lets loose when she is incredibly drunk. She's definitely attracted to Tohru, and I think as of the end of the season is clear that she loves her dearly, it's just most of the time she struggles to express it to the point it's hard for her just to say that she likes her cooking let alone initiating anything physical outside of a head pat.

Top Bottom