• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Spiny Vic

Sentient Cactus
Validated User
Just thread-butting-in to say that I absolutely love the alternative cover and bought it about 10 seconds after I first saw it.

timbannock

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ship section is pretty big; just started reading it last night. 2 pages in and I'm already seeing how it parallels with some of the stuff I experienced at the DnDLive Epic using the hellish war machine vehicle rules.

Initial impression: it's very elegant, and they got the whole "you can be crew and have your stations (driver, weapon system, other), or you can just hang onto the thing and commit to boarding actions" thing down pat without loading on a bunch of mechanics. If you want a close approximation of the vehicle rules (not boat-specific), Twisted Mithral: Cart Combat on DMsGuild is a book I reviewed a couple weeks back and what's in there and what I played through at the Epic were surprisingly similar.

fjw70

Validated User
Looking at the D&D Beyond version of this, there don’t seem to be any maps of the Lizardfolk lair or the Sahuagin lair. Is this true for the hard copy as well?

NobodyImportant

Validated User
There’s a little thumbnail of the updated skum on DnDBeyond, and it looks amazing. Does anyone have access to the full picture?

auspexRex

Validated User
This is by far my favorite look for Skum yet. We had enough fishy folk already, like, plenty, so this is a sensible and creepy evolution.

Top Bottom