• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[GM Needed] RuneQuest 6; Pavis, Glorantha

ChalkLine

Rogue Conformist
Validated User
So far we have three eager, diligent players keen to try RQ6 Pavis.

However, we need a GM ready to play in this wonderful city.

I frankly don't have the RQ6 experience to run it, although and the other players are well up on 3rd Age Pavis and Glorantha in general.

Kaiju Keiichi

Banned
I may be interested in GMing. Do we have any other players as takers?

The required texts will be the latest RQ6 rules and optionally MRQII's Cults of Glorantha. I'm strongly considering starting with the classic RQ2 Borderlands.

Alvyn

Validated User
RQ6 and Glorantha...tempting. If there any spots open. I can understand the original group wanting to keep it small and tight.

Kaiju Keiichi

Banned
OK, let's bat around some characters. Starting PCs as per RQ6. PCs can be anyone who might conceivably be able to adventure in New Pavis and the Big Rubble. Also, the Lunar occupiers will generally be antagonists. PCs will be mercenaries and bondsmen in the service of Duke Raus of Rone, a landholder in the Grantlands in the Zola Fel river valley.

ChalkLine

Rogue Conformist
Validated User
Would a semi-knight from the Marcher Baronies in the southern Stormwalk Mountains be okay?

Otherwise I was thinking a Zebra Nomad.

m111

Validated User
Hrm, well this is my first character and stuff but I've read a lot. I admit, I'm kinda tossing around the idea of a Vingan.

Top Bottom