• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC [Godbound] Teen Demigods

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Deb
Marcus jumps back as you launch yourself and pummel the ground with electricity. An ozone smell begins to fill the air and you get a few whoops and cheers from the onlookers. "Cool!" He grins as you land. "I have to admit I'm kinda better in group fights. But I can still do this." He reaches behind him and pulls a sword and shield you swear wasn't their before. They aren't shiny, and the metal is nicked all over from what looks to be many battles. He slowly clangs the sword against the shield and as each reverberation calls out you see golden figures beginning to coalesce. Some are winged female warriors, others are of indistinguishable gender, clad head to toe in furs and chain. They all seem ready for battle. "Wanna spar?"
Deb considered, shrugged, and nodded.

"I'm game," she said, "but we need to go somewhere more open than the center of camp-- especially with that crew you've got."
 

Dom27

LARPing as a functional human
Validated User
Bryanna "Well. There's a whole valley to explore, isn't there? Aside from some guerilla gardening who knows what weird stuff is out there. If Dandanong is important enough to be sentient there's got to be interesting magic woo waa. They wouldn't pick the most boring sentient valley they could right?"

"I'll grant you Dandanong seems pretty chill, but do you really want to piss off a mountain by rooting around in its nightstand?" Fiona replies.

"There's no part of that sentence I didn't like." Grins Andrea.

M.G "No, you can go ahead and touch it." He murmurs. "I don't know. It never really occured to me to do anything with it. It's just kind of...there, when the moon is out like this."

Chris "At least it looks friendly. Unlike whatever's going on over there..." Gabriel nods back towards Sam and the rest of the Pillars. She seems to have been drawn into a shouting match with one of them, with cracked skin. "...AND THEN SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!" Sam grins, revelling in the shouting. It looks like Jean has finally snapped as his hair ignites, spreading and dousing the rest of his body in flame. He goes to hit Sam but she gets her cane up just in time as they begin to grapple.

Deb Marcus looks over as angry shouting begins to erupt across the clearing. He winces at the flare of light from Jean's transformation. "Or on second thoughts...maybe we should go deal with that. The skull girl is in your cabin, right?"

Sophie Sara leans back, clutching her heart as though she has been mock shot by a bullet. "Woah, woah now. Don't use up the good stuff straight away. Don't want to peak too early and dissapoint me, right?" Asami chuckles at the slapstick and continues to watch the exchange. "You Greeks should know what happens when you fly to close to something hot."
 

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Christopher

Chris watches the fight coolly, recording it for later analysis. “She started that, I’m staying out of it.” Chris starts packing up the bar. Once the fighting starts, it’s time to call it a night.
 

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Bryanna

Bryanna says, to Fiona, “there’s no reason we can’t poke around a little; I mean, Dandenong will be able to tell what we’re doing, and she’ll come and tell us to back off if we go oo far.”
 

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Deb

Marcus looks over as angry shouting begins to erupt across the clearing. He winces at the flare of light from Jean's transformation. "Or on second thoughts...maybe we should go deal with that. The skull girl is in your cabin, right?"
"...Yeah," groaned Deb. "On it."

Her speed was impressive as she flew over, and she clapped her hands together with a sound of thunder!

"OI!" she said. "KNOCK IT OFF, YOU LOT! DON'T BURN THE CAMP DOWN!"
 

ajdynon

Registered User
Validated User
Sophie Sara leans back, clutching her heart as though she has been mock shot by a bullet. "Woah, woah now. Don't use up the good stuff straight away. Don't want to peak too early and dissapoint me, right?" Asami chuckles at the slapstick and continues to watch the exchange. "You Greeks should know what happens when you fly to close to something hot."
"Maybe it's worth it, if I can get close to beautiful suns like you two. Although if you want to see something hot, well, I'm right here." Sophie lets them take a good look at her body, with her Red Kaya, Amazon Princess costume showing plenty of skin.
 

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
M.G.

"Interesting," M.G. says, "I can't help but mucking around with things." She starts fiddling with the darkness, trying to get a piece of it to come off.
 

Dom27

LARPing as a functional human
Validated User
Chris Gabriel watches as people move to stop them. "Yeah, think you're right on that. It's getting pretty late anyway. He helps clear up the mostly empty bottles, and discarding cups, emptying a few of the coolers, now turned to buckets of tepid water, onto what remains of the bonfire.

Deb The thunderclap causes Sam and Jean to clutch their ears, temporarily forgetting the grapple. This allows Marcus and his bouncers time to body between them and try to seperate. Sam recovers first. "Awww, look you caused a scene. In front of all these nice people." She needles, reaching to pick up her cane. Jean still looks like he's ready to fight and cause some damage. He lets out a scream that scorches the earth around him and sets a few spectral warriors on fire. Geet finally steps in, putting a hand on Jeans shoulder and whispering something. This seems to calm him for now, and the fire slowly fades from around him.

Bryanna "See....sall good." Andrea smiles. It seems the alcohol is finally getting to her. Fiona still seems like she could drink for hours. She looks over to the breaking up fight. "Think the party's over. You ok to get back to your cabins?" She asks you both.

M.G There is a little resistance, but as you tug a clump of it comes away in your hand like pulling a piece of cotton wool from a larger bunch. A little tendril of darkness roils in your hand. It's quite cold. Nicholas shrugs. "I prefer to leave well enough alone. Don't want to tip any boats...or start any fights." He nods towards the rest of the party as he says it.

Sophie Sara doesn't bother hiding any stares. Asami is not staring, but she is still definitely looking. "Thing about hot things is they get cold pretty easy." Sara grins, patting the log next to her. "So I'm definitely not complaining, but is that your casual wear? Or is this a special occasion sort of outfit."
 

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Bryanna

“I can find a magical camp just from it’s name, I should be able to get back to my cabin, no matter now drunk I am,” Bryanna smirks, “it takes a lot of booze for to affect me, mind you. Another time, maybe. Time for bed now, I think; goodnight, I’ll see you guys tomorrow,” with a wave.
 
Last edited:

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
M.G.

"I'm a little worried that I might be the fight starting type," M.G. says, "Not in the way of over there, but I think I've got a trickster dad. But let's keep that between us for now." They say, winking with their good eye and changing the colour of said eye while it is covered by the lid. "Now, I've got to go continue a long con." They head back towards Hilga, but tosses a final look at Nicholas about halfway back.
 
Top Bottom