IC [Godbound] Teen Demigods

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Christopher

Chris empties a cooler of melted ice and uses it to just sorta...confiscate the liquor. Subtly. Then he thanks Gabriel for helping him and checks out of the party.

Once he's back in his room - with a cooler full of half-empty liquor bottles that he isn't sure what to do with - he sits down on his bean bag, takes a few deep breaths, opens up his spreadsheet, and proceeds to comprehensively hack every mobile device on campus.

OOC:
He's not doing anything like bricking phones or installing viruses or whatever, but he doesn't sleep and he's going to spend the night combing everyone's data for, well...anything.

ajdynon

Validated User

Sophie
Sara doesn't bother hiding any stares. Asami is not staring, but she is still definitely looking. "Thing about hot things is they get cold pretty easy." Sara grins, patting the log next to her. "So I'm definitely not complaining, but is that your casual wear? Or is this a special occasion sort of outfit."
"Well, it's not casual wear outside, but here I figure we get to express our heritage a bit more. And yeah, cold weather can be a bit of a pain, so this is generally more of a summer outfit. But hey, actors have to wear costumes like this in all kinds of conditions."

Dom27

LARPing as a functional human
Validated User
The party begins to wrap with the lack of light, booze and the adrenaline fades from Sam and Jean's tussle.

M.G You think you can see Nicholas blushing a little, but he seems a lot more comfortable on his own. Hilga smirks as you return. "Smooth. Ok, so here we go." She begins chanting under her breath as she stares at the tendril. She moves her hands over it and writhes as though pulled by invisible strings. It slowly grows larger as she continues. You can see beads of sweat as she does this for almost five whole minutes. By the time she's done the shadow has grown to the size of a person, though light passes through as it looks stretched thin. Finally she gives it a flick on the forehead and it resolves into the shape of a person. It fidgets like a real person and even looks like it's breathing. "Behold. Night Knight, the faux foe." She chuckles, though it is clear the exertion of the large spell has taken it out of her.

Sophie "Uuuh, that's nice and all. But I was actually asking if you wanted to sit down. Next to me. In a close fashion." Sara murmurs, eyebrow raised. Asami smirks delicately into her hand. "Your clothes are nice, but to be honest they're the part I'm least interested in. Asami's your gal for that sort of thing." She says gesturing over to the child of Amaterasu.

ajdynon

Validated User
Sophie "Uuuh, that's nice and all. But I was actually asking if you wanted to sit down. Next to me. In a close fashion." Sara murmurs, eyebrow raised. Asami smirks delicately into her hand. "Your clothes are nice, but to be honest they're the part I'm least interested in. Asami's your gal for that sort of thing." She says gesturing over to the child of Amaterasu.
"Well, if you put it like that..." Sophie says, and sits down next to her. "Asami, do you want to join in?"

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Deb

The thunderclap causes Sam and Jean to clutch their ears, temporarily forgetting the grapple. This allows Marcus and his bouncers time to body between them and try to seperate. Sam recovers first. "Awww, look you caused a scene. In front of all these nice people." She needles, reaching to pick up her cane. Jean still looks like he's ready to fight and cause some damage. He lets out a scream that scorches the earth around him and sets a few spectral warriors on fire. Geet finally steps in, putting a hand on Jeans shoulder and whispering something. This seems to calm him for now, and the fire slowly fades from around him.
"Honestly, I don't care what that was about," said Deb. "We don't need to be pulling that kind of power out on each other. Either of you. And I don't know what you're so upset about, Jean, but if you start pulling that kind of firepower out in an argument, you're going to see what I pull out when I'm angry, and that gets messy. But Sam, don't provoke him, please? We all have to get along here. So are we done now?"

ajdynon

Validated User
Fade to black?
OOC: Probably. As an aside, Sophie would have picked up on the invitation, but I did not.

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
M.G.

"Very interesting. A spooky threat as intangible as one might guess or something more?" M.G. asks, inspecting the result with all the tools available to them as they walk around it. "What else can you do that with? Or have you worked with solid darkness before?"

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Bryanna

Bryanna doesn’t need to sleep, so she spends time online working on her genealogy, specifically, in this instance, in trying to identify her DNA matches.

She mutters a curse under her breath. This would far easier if these people would all have trees up, or at least respond to messages!

On the other hand, she can now go, in theory at least, to the various archives, record offices, and libraries in person, without having to worry about airplane tickets or passports. Speaking the local languages would make that easier, though, not to mention just travelling for the sake of it. She makes a mental note to start learning other languages.

Last edited:

Dom27

LARPing as a functional human
Validated User
Chris & Bryanna For team all science and no sleep the makeshift dish Chris set up earlier is doing wonders for the connection. Bryanna's DNA matches come through a little weird, though they always do. Mom is as to be expected, but dad is as hard to pin down as always. Different markers each time, but all from very solid Greek roots. You would likely get some interesting data if you could convince Andrea or some of the other Greek's to go in for it to see how the divine parents compare. In regards to Chris's monitoring there doesn't seem to be anything unusual datawise at a glance. There are quite a few international calls, but they all seem to be going to various home numbers. Most likely a few people getting homesick. The wired connection to the admin block is as bad as before, but you'd likely have to physically get your hands on the ground cable. The location data coming from Sophie's phone shows she appears to be spending the evening in the Golden Pillars cabin.

Deb Jean is still quite literally smouldering as Geet keeps a hand on their shoulder, slowly pulling him back towards their cabin. Sam turns to you, clearly incredibly drunk by this point. "S'not my fault! He has resting angry jerk face. Cos he's an angry jerk. An I don't like jerks and he was one." Her cheeks inflate a little and she turns to the side, vomiting slightly.

M.G "I think he's more for spooking than anything else. Darkness is a first, it's colder than I thought...but silky. Probably make some sweet blackout curtains out of it. The spells are a little different each time." She looks a bit embarrassed as she explains. "See, the magic only works if its...well if it's a pun. I got some Mead of Poetry for my 16th and it turns out it kind of stuck...which is a shame in a way cos it tastes like Thor's backwash." She stifles a yawn as she inspects her handywork. "I think that's me done for the night. It was cool meeting you, even if you aren't my sister."

Sophie The rest of the evening is like a pleasant dream. After some more flirting Sara takes your hand and leads you towards the Golden Pillars cabin. It's very bright inside, you remember a lot of marble and gold, like an actual temple interior, with fountain in the centre and various lounging couches. You spend some time getting close on one of them before the rest of the cabin storms in. You don't remember much of the words but it sounds like Geet is tearing a strip out of Jean in a very quite, very composed, absolutely furious tone. You quickly retreat to Sara's room. You vaguely remember Asami being there at certain points but recollection of her is more a blur than everything else.

Top Bottom