IC [Godbound] Teen Demigods

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Bryanna

“Thank you!” Bryanna calls out, “well, that solves that problem,” to the others.

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
"We need to be able to maneuver. There's Bunyips that'll make those who go for pure speed regret it." M.G. whispers to their teammates to keep the edge among them while possibile.

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Christopher

"Okay. I don't know what a bunyip is, but, uhhh, I'll assume it can eat a raft."

Christopher accesses the internet and opens a dozen tabs of various "how to build a raft" sites on his HUD.

"Okay, Deb, you get the hard part. We need rope. I don't even know where there is rope. But birds like string for their nests, so I'm going to assume you can go find rope. We need a bunch."

"Sophie, I want you to help me polish the logs up. We need a bunch, eight feet long or so, and we need to knock the branches and stuff off of them. Also, your teamwork-thingy is something I think we'll need. We're going to want all of us to have an oar and you can do your thing to help us coordinate."

"Bryanna, a lot of the furniture and other heavy stuff we got yesterday came with styrofoam as part of the packaging. Go get the big pieces. We're going to use that for extra buoyancy. If you find any rope or a big chunk of plywood we could use for a platform, bring that too. But mostly the styrofoam."

"MG...I don't really understand how your stuff works at all, but bring on the horses if you want. Or...you can shapeshift, right? Could you turn into something aquatic and tow the raft? Maybe without anybody noticing?"

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Bryanna

“Sure,” Bryanna says, as she speeds off. She decides, also, to bring back the big pieces of plastic, that could be used for the watercraft’s outer hull.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Deb nodded. Well, they needed rope, and no help for it; surely the birds could help her find some. She put the call out for anything like rope; if there was a way to get large amounts, she'd just fly and get it herself.

Top Bottom