• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

NUELOW Games Golden Age Comics and support for THREE game systems! (Plus free maps!)

Steve Miller

Writer of Stuff
Validated User
The latest from NUELOW Games is Madden's Boys, a collection of Golden Age comic book tales drawn by the great Bill Madden, starring teenaged superheroes Dynamic Boy and Yankee Boy.

In addition to these never-before-collected-under-one-cover classics, the book features support for three different RPG systems--with veteran game designer Steve Miller (hi... I'm taking about myself in third person again) presenting an all-new approach to using feats and talent trees to bring Golden Age superhero flavor to OGL Modern, and using Dynamic Boy and Yankee Boy; designer Scott Casper adapts our two teen crusaders to the Hidesout & Hoodlums system; while L.L. Hundal shows us how they look through the lense of ROLF!: The Rollplaying Game of Big Dumb Fighters.

I believe this may be our best comics/rpg hybrid product yet. Check it out, and let me know if you agree.

And while you're shopping, I hope you'll grab a copy of the free map pack we're offering as our holiday gift to our fellow gamers and customers. NUELOW Map Pack #1: The Forest presents six geomorph tiles that can be used in nearly 1,000 different combinations to serve all your overland forest adventuring needs.

Top Bottom