• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC [Golden Sky Stories] Clover Town Stories

Patkin

ougikawa
Validated User
Nene (W: 13, F: 18, D: 11) [Town (Admiration): 2, Alice (Admiration): 1, Alma (Like): 1, Kage (Trust): 1, Kara (Affection): 2, Mary (Like): 1, Suzume (Protection): 1, Terry (Admiration) 2, Thalia (Protection) 2, Thomas (Rivalry): 1]

I bow again to Mr. Weatherby and make my way back to the library, just in time to overhear Suzume. "I'm sorry, dinner should be soon, I think I just delayed Thalia's dad a little bit... so, what're we doing now? Helping Thalia with something?"

Getsuya

Validated User
A barrier seemed to come crumbling down within Thalia as she heard everyone's supportive words and felt Kage's warm fuzziness against her cheek. Her shoulders started to shake, and her breathing started coming in little gasps. Tears began to slide down her face, one by one, and every few gasps turned into a sniffle.

"I want to see them so bad but I can't," she said, in a tiny, voice between sobs. Then, in an even more tiny voice: "I did something horrible to them. If they ever found out, they would hate me." She started to cry in earnest then, hiding her face and shuddering. "Not just them, their dad too, and my dad... everyone's going to hate me."

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Suzume: Wonder: 16 Feelings: 14 Dream: 8(Town (Like) 2, Kara (Protect) 2, Kage (Frenemy) 3, Nene (Affection) 2
Dream to Getsuya

"Not just them, their dad too, and my dad... everyone's going to hate me."
"No one is gonna hate ya," Suzume said. "Nothin ya do is so bad that people that care about you won't let off off the hook for. But ya got to trust them." She smiled at Thalia. "And ya can trust us."

Patkin

ougikawa
Validated User
(+1 Dream for Getsuya)

Nene (W: 13, F: 18, D: 11) [Town (Admiration): 2, Alice (Admiration): 1, Alma (Like): 1, Kage (Trust): 1, Kara (Affection): 2, Mary (Like): 1, Suzume (Protection): 1, Terry (Admiration) 2, Thalia (Protection) 2, Thomas (Rivalry): 1]

"Suzume's right. Your dad couldn't hate you if he tried, yeah? I saw that clear as day just now. And the other girls... well, okay, I'll be honest, Alma might be upset with you for like five minutes tops, but they're both good girls, they would see that you're sorry. I've been in trouble lots of times, and that's me making a conservative estimate."

I kneel down and pat Thalia's head as she sobs.

"They care about you, Thalia, you just... need to believe in them."

Aikireikinu

Tsundere Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
(Dream to Thalia)

Kara (W: 19, F: 21, D:10) (AN: 1 HE: 3 AD: 2 CH: 2) [Town (Respect): 2, Kage (Family): 2, Nene (Affection): 1, Suzume (Trust): 1, Alice (Affection): 1, Thalia (Affection): 2]

Kara nods. "When you do something wrong, you just have to apologize and actually be sorry!"

"After dinner, we'll visit the girls and you can apologize properly!"

She tilts her head to one side. "Hmm. You need to apologize to the adults too, but we can worry about that later."

She pecks Thalia on the cheek with her nose. "But if you need the courage to apologize... Well, after dinner, I'll cast a magic spell on you to give you the courage!"

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
(Dream to Getsuya for Thalia, Dream to Kara, Nene, and Suzume for being supportive)

Kage the Cat
Wonder: 6, Feelings: 10, Dreams: 5, Town(Love) 2, Kara(Family) 2, Nene(Protection)1, Suzume(Rival) 3, Thalia(Affection) 1, Alice(Trust) 1, Alma(Trust) 1

"Mrrrrow! MROW!" Kage mewls happily, adding to the chorus of encouragement from the others. She nuzzles up against Thalia, using her fuzzy cheek to wipe away her tears and hoping Thalia is not allergic to cats.

When Kara mentions a magic spell she looks at her with awe. <Nya! You're really gonna use your magic Kara!? Ooooh I can't wait to see it! Do your best, okay! I'll even help ya if you need it! I can do some pretty powerful magic myself ya know! Maybe even better than Suzy here! Nyahaha!>

Top Bottom