• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

[Granblue Fantasy] General Discussion Thread

Fae

radiance of the moon
Validated User
The anniversary stream is currently announcing all sorts of fun stuff!

See? Look at how much fun Djeeta is having!

Creticus

Validated User
I see that someone has been spending too much time on grinding.

Ha ha, but seriously, I'm not sure if I want to focus on grinding for the new Oracles or the new Eternals skin.

Balac

Validated User
Stayed up to watch the entire livestream, probably going to regret that as doing a pub crawl for a friends birthday in a few hours but totally worth it.

Sure the GBF news was nice but I was mostly watching to geek out over the VA's. Ami Koshimizu ,Rika Tachibana and M.A.O? How could I not?

Ulzgoroth

Mad Scientist
Validated User
If anybody watching the thread doesn't know, 10-part draw roulette has begun. Pick up the first round of it before the day turns over in Japan!

(Day one I got a gold moon. Meh.)

Terra_Oblivion

Validated User
They made a note that it doesn't roll over in an hour since it came in at a weird time. I don't entirely trust that I haven't misread something and I'm very inclined to just do my rolls regardless.

"The roulette won't reset at 5 a.m., Mar 10 (JST). You'll have 29 hours to spin the first roulette until it resets at 5 a.m. Mar 11 (JST)."

Last edited:

Terra_Oblivion

Validated User
Looking at story stuff for the Oracles... Are we sure we want to recruit these people? We've got somebody who tortured his parents to death to record their screams and a woman with a literal closet full of literal skeletons. The nicest I've seen is the Woman in the Iron Mask out for vengeance.

Fae

radiance of the moon
Validated User
Justice Empress lady seems pretty nice so far (I have four parts of her story unlocked), though it's still possible she's hiding something.

Terra_Oblivion

Validated User
Justice Empress lady seems pretty nice so far (I have four parts of her story unlocked), though it's still possible she's hiding something.
She's still the Woman in the Iron Mask trying to use us to get her revenge, but yeah, she's the nice one. In comparison, The Lovers has an entire closet full of corpses, the High Priestess and the Emperor abduct people and the Magician murdered his parents and used magic to have their corpses make music for him. I don't know about the rest.

dshaffer

Pervy Catgirl Fancier
Validated User
Fraux doesn't seem to bad, just tragic backstory.
That said, getting the Oracles is pretty much on the backburner for now. They'd be nice to have, but I'd rather just finish getting the SSR Damage Boost Arcarum Summons for the moment. It'll happen eventually, but not a high priority for me.

Top Bottom