[Granblue Fantasy] General Discussion Thread

Terra_Oblivion

Validated User
Mostly getting them is a backburner thing regardless. The 5* uncap for Arcarum summons is mostly a background thing, same with getting the stuff to recruit Oracles.

And, yeah, learning more, it appears that it's mostly Lobelia and Nier who are edgy. The rest are walking a bad path, sure, but not really evil or even just edgy. That said, I don't know anything about Caim, Estariola and Geisenborger, so they might be awesome or horrifying.

Creticus

Validated User
I'm beginning to wonder if all of the Oracles have been living for a very, very long time.

We know that Estarriola has lived long enough that his old kingdom has been resettled following its destruction. Likewise, it's very odd that Loman Empire pottery would be so rare in Maria Theresa's story.

Speaking of which, I'm not sure how to feel about Maria Theresa being, well, Maria Theresa mixed up with the Man in the Iron Mask. Even the Loman Empire is a pretty clear nod.

Terra_Oblivion

Validated User
I'm trying to get decide whether they're ancient, time-displaced, from another world or if their backstories are basically fake, warped stories created by the Arcarum to make them more pliable. Not completely arbitrarily, just the details of how, why, when and where stuff like Maria Theresa's woman in the iron mask story happened or just how it went down when Alanaan murdered those three guys.

Fae

with true devotion
Validated User
So far, the anniversary celebration has given me Yuel (water), Charlotta (light), Tiamat, Zeta (fire), and Aliza. Oh, and a 3rd Apollo. Seems like a pretty good haul! And now we're going into flashfest... I'm inclined to spark, but I don't have a target yet. Have to see how the free rolls shake out first, I suppose.

Played through Alchemist Astray today, and, just, Cagliostro. Turns out that Clarisse is pretty great too, but no one can equal Cagliostro. 💖

I love her voice acting, especially the way she shifts tones so drastically and so easily...

Balac

Validated User
I love her voice acting, especially the way she shifts tones so drastically and so easily...
Well yhea, Sakura Tange is one hell of a VA. Cag is a fascinating character since she hides herself so deep you have to play out the fates of multiple versions to get an actual handle on what she's really like. Plus embarrassed and pissed off anyone is seeing her at a moment of weakness Cag is best Cag.

Ulzgoroth

Mad Scientist
Validated User
Hmm, I've developed an interesting opportunity. I had a long Gatchapin Frenzy today, and I'm at 210/300 for a spark that would give me summer Grea (or Siegfried, but most definitely Grea).

If I do, though, I'm down to a 153 draw reserve, which means I can't guarantee sparking off the final 100x draw - I'd need to make up an extra 40-ish sparks from free draws during the same draw window probably.

Mengtzu

Another Kill Team...
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Grea *might* be worth it. Last day spark probably won't be in fest so you may not be able to spark anything decent then. Flash fest should be after banner change tonight, this would be a much better time to spark if you can.

You can always anniversary tix Grea.

Ulzgoroth

Mad Scientist
Validated User
Hmm, given those parameters I think I'll probably grab Grea now and hope that I get some strong spins during the flashfest.

Ulzgoroth

Mad Scientist
Validated User
Okay, that's just silly. 80th draw I picked up Grea. At this point spending the last ten to get Siegfried too only makes sense though....

Balac

Validated User
It works out like that for me surprisingly often. To the point where I won't spark for a character unless I've got a solid fallback or two since by odds of pulling my target on pull 280 is near 100%. Still heavily discounted spark that got you both the power of Summer Grea and batman...er Sigfried, not too shabby.

Had a downright weird roll myself. Two 10 pulls of nothing that triggered the Gatchapin but got a gold moon on the first 10 pull. Was feeling a bit down but this in turn triggered Mukku Frenzy that got me Light Charlotta, Summer Danua, Kaguya and God Sworn Alexial. So that worked out pretty well in the end. Definitely feel Mukku is an improvement.

Top Bottom