• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Granblue Fantasy] General Discussion Thread

dshaffer

Pervy Catgirl Fancier
Validated User
So far, I'm not really feeling the new Love Live event, but we've still got several chapters to go.

Part of me hopes they bring up the the 'Maki still believes in Santa' bit, tied into the fact Santa ACTUALLY EXISTS in the Sky Realms. :D
Niko remains adorable in her earnestness. I dont really understand the hate she gets so often.

Balac

Validated User
Never got into Love Live so can't really just how the event measures up the series but Medusa and Niko certainly work well together and bonus Athena is great.

VicenteC

RPGnet Member
Validated User
So looking forward to flash fest for my first spark (my plan is to spark in flash and leg this month).

Balac

Validated User
Double spark? Nice. Have you got your targets all picked out?

Will be sparking this month, when depends on how good the remaining Summer characters are.

VicenteC

RPGnet Member
Validated User
So I was aiming for Andira and Shiva. Andira because it's super broken it seems, and my wind team could use another character to replace Kokkoro, and Shiva because I already have Tien 5* and I'm working towards the Sun Evoker (hopefully in 3-4 months), and that seems to be a solid top tier fire team.

I want to see though how Summer Alexiel is. My Earth team is Dante, Halle and De la Fille, so I don't fill I need anything else there for now, but if it's bonkers I may think about her. And I think my next Eternal will be Okto, so not sure I need to invest a spark there for now.

My water team could really use Vajra, but I think I can't spark her this year. I could also aim for Europa instead of Shiva (my water team is really bad), but I feel better about finishing the fire team.

Right now I have:

Water: Yoda, Aglo, Lily.
Fire: Helles, Magisa, Tien 5*
Earth: Dante, Halle, DLF
Wind: Kokkoro, Monika, Yurius
Light: Zooey (gun), Amira, Clarisse
Dark: Joanne, Vampy, Wulf

Not sure if I should aim for other things, comments appreciated :)

dshaffer

Pervy Catgirl Fancier
Validated User
You probably dont need Yoda if you're at the point you have a 5* Tien. He's mostly useful at the beginning.
Andira's a good choice. The Zodiac characters are a pretty good bet overall. Especially the ones with their 5* released (And they'll all be getting one sooner or later). You might want to consider one of the Grand characters, if just to get their weapons.

My spark funds currently sitting at 250 draws. Not sure if I'll get enough to spark this month, but next month is a definite. Not sure who I'll pick up, though. Dont really NEED anything, but I'd like to get Ferry (Grand) or Pholia (Grand) to complete the Erune waifu collection. (When do we get to see Pholia's fluffy ears, Cygames? WHEN? )

Balac

Validated User
Monkey is a great choice, not sure if I'd call her broken but she is a fantastic buffer / debuffer who will be a straight up boost to any wind team.

Apart from Shiva you might want to consider Alexial for a very strong defense character who gets stronger the longer the fight lasts.

VicenteC

RPGnet Member
Validated User
You probably dont need Yoda if you're at the point you have a 5* Tien. He's mostly useful at the beginning.
Andira's a good choice. The Zodiac characters are a pretty good bet overall. Especially the ones with their 5* released (And they'll all be getting one sooner or later). You might want to consider one of the Grand characters, if just to get their weapons.

My spark funds currently sitting at 250 draws. Not sure if I'll get enough to spark this month, but next month is a definite. Not sure who I'll pick up, though. Dont really NEED anything, but I'd like to get Ferry (Grand) or Pholia (Grand) to complete the Erune waifu collection. (When do we get to see Pholia's fluffy ears, Cygames? WHEN? )
I'm using Yoda for Lily skill that depends on having 3 different races. My other alternatives would be Romeo or Ynwgie (which I like a lot), but they are both humans like Aglo (and I love Aglo). Ideally I would want Europa there, but unless I get super lucky I'm not going to spark here this time.

Last edited:

VicenteC

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Monkey is a great choice, not sure if I'd call her broken but she is a fantastic buffer / debuffer who will be a straight up boost to any wind team.

Apart from Shiva you might want to consider Alexial for a very strong defense character who gets stronger the longer the fight lasts.
If I'm lucky and I get Shiva, my next choices were Alex or Grimmir (leaning towards Grimmir as I wanted a good wind attacker and it's going to take me forever to get to Siete).

Top Bottom