• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Granblue Fantasy] General Discussion Thread

VicenteC

RPGnet Member
Validated User
So, did my first spark (for Shiva), this is what I got:

Gold Moon
3​
Silver Moon
10​
Bronze Moon
26​

R CharactersSR CharactersSSR CharactersSR SummonSSR Summon
CordeliaLadivaSummer AlexielZircon Carbuncle (x3)Summer Rose Queen (x4)
AnnaBarawaJeanne D'Arc (Wind)Opal CarbuncleSatyr
IppatsuIppatsuYuel (Wind)Aquamarine CarbuncleFreyr
AlmeidaAlexielGarnet Carbuncle (x2)Grand Order
Bridgette & CordeliaLunalu
LeonaMacula Marius
ArulumayaRosetta (Earth)
Drang
Vira (Earth)

I'm very happy I got Alexiel for my earth team (and I may use Vira). I think I could use Drang or MM in my water team. No sure about my wind team, I'll replace Kokkoro, but not sure if Jeanne or Yuel.

VicenteC

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Thanks! Any tips for team building?

Fire choices: Magisa, Tien (5*), Heles, Kallen, Shiva
Fire current: Magisa, Tien, Shiva

Water choices: Charlotta, Lily, Yngwie, Katalina, Yoda, Lilele, Romeo, Aglovale, Vane, Drang, Macula Marius
Water current: Yoda, Aglovale, Lily

Earth choices: Halle, Sara, Ayer, De La Fille, Yggdrasil, Dante and Freiheit, Vira, Alexiel, Summer Rosetta, Sumer Alexiel
Earth current: Halle, Dante, De La Fille

Wind choices: Gawain, Carmelina, Monika, Yurius, Kokkoro, Suzaku, Jeanne, Yuel
Wind current: Kokkoro, Monika, Yurius

Light choices: Amira, Rosamia, Clarisse, Baotorda, Zooey (Gun), Sandalphon (4*), Pecorine, De La Fille
Light current: Zooey, Amira, Clarisse

Dark choices: Vania, Jeanne, Wulf, Karyl, Lelouch, Lunalu
Dark current: Vania, Jeanne, Wulf

Ulzgoroth

Mad Scientist
Validated User
I don't think I'm qualified to advise much there - most of the characters you're using are ones I don't have, and a most of the best characters I have that you're not using are ones you don't have.

You should definitely get Alexiel (maybe Sara, but probably not since you have Alexiel) leveled up in Earth as a heavy defense option, but if you don't need them up front might as well use something more offensive.

Balac

Validated User
Alexial is considered near broken levels of good so definitely level her. Both Wind Jeanne and Wind Yuel are excellent attackers though you need a Stamina oriented grid to get the best out of Jeanne.

VicenteC

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Alexial is considered near broken levels of good so definitely level her. Both Wind Jeanne and Wind Yuel are excellent attackers though you need a Stamina oriented grid to get the best out of Jeanne.
My wind grid is the standard Tiamat Gun grid, so not stamina there :S I'll try first Yuel and see how things go.

Thanks B Balac and U Ulzgoroth !

Fae

sing of hope to the new dawn
Validated User
Lily / Macula / Drang could be an option for a water staff team, though Lily is the only one I've used myself so I don't know how well they complement each other. It has the variety required for Lily's passive, at least.

Earth Vira is quite good after her recent rebalance, especially if you're building a sabre team. I've been using her a lot, mainly with Vira / DLF / Alexiel, with Berserker or Chaos Ruler to cover atk/def down. But sometimes I use Halle / Cag / Sara instead, when Sara's more useful for something. Or whoever else brings what I need! You've got a number of good options there. (I should try Halle / Vira / Alexiel sometime, I don't think Halle would care too much about being off-proficiency on a sabre team...)

Wind Jeanne's standout ability is her 40% def down, so how useful that is in a lineup can determine whether you'd want to use her. (Alongside Yurius, it probably isn't very useful.) She and Yuel both have sabre proficiency too, so replacing Kokkoro would get you a wind sabre team. And speaking of wind, Freyr is a fantastic summon, by the way.

Light DLF can be a useful option in hard-hitting content where her team mirror image can cut damage a lot.

idk if Lunalu is very useful on a regular team, but absolutely do bring her to arcarum alongside Sarasa. Double ground zero!

I absolutely love Bridgette and Cordelia, but that's not a reason for you to use them. And I don't have their new paired unit yet. ;_;

In general, it's very easy to switch out characters, so don't hesitate to mix things up based on the content you're targeting, or any other whims you might have.

VicenteC

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Thanks a lot Fae. I was thinking trying for earth Alexiel, Vira, Dante, and for wind swap Kokkoro for Yuel, as I thought that Jeanne and Yurius kind of overlap and Yurius debuffs are insanely good. Honestly I may change my plan of getting Okto next and go for Siete, so I can have a good attacker in Wind.

For water I'm going to try MM, Lily and Aglovale, and then pray Katalina 5* is great and probably swap Aglo for her.

I'll keep an eye on Light DLF, I had totally ignored her for now, but maybe for Avatar it would be useful as my team runs out of HP pretty fast.

Notsteve

The work of an enemy stand
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I sparked! Got a bunch of characters I was hoping for, including Baal and Cagliostro. Though in a extremely unlikely coincidence, I drew two Cagliostros in the same 10-pull.

I was planning to spark for Zooey, but I managed to pull her, Shiva, and summer Alexiel, so I grabbed regular Alexiel instead.

Now that I have Ayer, Dark Zooey, and Dark Jeanne I think I have a pretty good enmity team once I figure out how to put that grid together.

Ulzgoroth

Mad Scientist
Validated User
Now that I have Ayer, Dark Zooey, and Dark Jeanne I think I have a pretty good enmity team once I figure out how to put that grid together.
Ayer is Earth. You're probably not going to be putting him in the same team with the other two.

Top Bottom