• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Grand Central Absences Station

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Post in this thread if you will be absent from the PBP forum for an extended period of time. If you are in multiple games and the absence is unexpected, it may be easier to post in this thread than in all OOC threads.

Heavy PBP participants are advised to subscribe to this thread.

Last edited:

phil6294

Validated User
How embarrassing, being the first here.
I'm overwhelmed in RL right now. Will hopefully catch up at the weekend.
Sorry.

Aurvandil

Nuke the whales!
Validated User
It's that time of year, full of holiday cheer, which means that my posting will be erratic to nil until after the New Year. Happy Holidays all, I know that 2014 will be strong for pbp!

violetmyth

she walks ever onward
Validated User
I'm going to be pretty busy this coming Saturday (12-21-2013), then out of town all the next week (12-22-2013 to 12-28-2013) for family stuff. I should still be able to post, but I won't be able to check my games as often as I normally do.

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
I've had a family emergency come up and will be unavailable through New Year's for playing and GM'ing.

Silent Wayfarer

貴様らに名乗&#
Validated User
Dear ugly people:

I will be going to JAPAN from the 22nd to the 30th. Posting will be slow (if I can post at all). I'll try, though.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
My net access is going to be erratic between now and the 29th. I'll be online a little bit, but not much.

Silent Wayfarer

貴様らに名乗&#
Validated User
Dear beautiful people:

I have reservist from the 14th to the 22nd of January. This should not impede my posting too much, but it might.

Top Bottom