• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Grand Central Absences Station

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Busy day with doctor appointment and stuff... don't think I'm going to make it on for posting.

Rook S.

scritches make me floof!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Messed up my neck again. Can't type, can barely think for pain. I'll be back when it's under control.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Very busy day-- no time for posts. Not even time for that lovely image thread, alas!

The Tim

God-Machinist
Validated User
Got slammed at work today and need to drive all day tomorrow, probably can't post until Sunday.

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I've been out of it most of this week. Need to take the weekend to rest and recharge, and hope I don't need to change my meds or something.

brahnamin

Will GM for Beer
Validated User
I've been out of it most of this week. Need to take the weekend to rest and recharge, and hope I don't need to change my meds or something.
Take care of yourself. Pumpkin spice everything is everywhere this fine mid-August day, so the world is ending anyway. Pull on your protective Uggs and weather the storm in whatever comfort you can manage. 🎃

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Been there.
Good luck. Based on thing you've posted in this thread, it sounds like the last few months have not been good to you.
Yes, it sounds like you've been having a rough time of it. Please focus on what you need to do to take care of yourself.

Top Bottom