• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Greedfall : Upcoming Action RPG

Argent

Anywhere... just not here
Validated User
I am looking fo0rward to this game and have for a time (those outfits! The 1600´s!), but the thing that I worry most of all about is how they´re going to handle the issue of colonization.

Tango Samurai

Dance Warrior
Validated User
I am looking fo0rward to this game and have for a time (those outfits! The 1600´s!), but the thing that I worry most of all about is how they´re going to handle the issue of colonization.
It's one of the central issues, weather or not you side with the natives or the colonialists.
The faux Europeans you are a part of are the invaders. And there are different factions like mercs, the high church trying to convert/wipe out native beliefs, and the merchant guilds trying to make money off of anything and everything regardless of the cost to anyone else.

Argent

Anywhere... just not here
Validated User
It's one of the central issues, weather or not you side with the natives or the colonialists.
The faux Europeans you are a part of are the invaders. And there are different factions like mercs, the high church trying to convert/wipe out native beliefs, and the merchant guilds trying to make money off of anything and everything regardless of the cost to anyone else.
Oh, I know all this - I´ve watched the preview videos, the trailers, everything. It´s just that all of them are full of, to put it plainly, white people discussing this world they made, and that always makes me worry for this type of content.

I´m hoping for the best, definitely!

Burgonet

Retired user
Validated User
I am sort of looking forward to this game.
I want the game to be good - a nicely polished, bug-free... aw, who am I kidding?

Still, we can hope the game isn't a complete disaster upon release.
I will wait to see what the reviews are saying before a purchase however I will get this if the reviews are favourable.

Top Bottom