• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Greetings from Kevin the DM!

The Session Tapes

Greetings, all!

My name’s Kevin, and I’m a huge RPG geek.
I’ve been playing tabletop RPGs since I started playing AD&D at age 7... and I even bothered to learn the rules 4 years later!
Presently I’m running a Dungeons & Dragons 5E campaign (and providing VO commentary) for The Session Tapes actual play ttrpg podcast. Give us a listen at www.thesessiontapes.com.

Over the years, I’ve played a good sampling of the games which have come along; including (but not limited to!)
Mechwarrior (1st or 2nd Edition)
Dungeons and Dragons (AD&D, AD&D 2nd Edition, 3rd Edition, Edition 3.5, 5th Edition)
Pathfinder (1st Edition)
The Palladium Megaversal System (Robotech, RIFTS, TMNT, Roadhogs, et al)
Twilight 2000
Legend of the Five Rings
7th Sea (1st and 2nd Edition)
Rolemaster
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (Classic)
Call of Cthulhu (all editions except 7th)
Savage Worlds
Cyberpunk 2020
And all the Classic World of Darkness games, especially Werewolf: The Apocalypse.

I am also currently playing in another 5E campaign (L2 Pally, but hope to swap for a Totem Barbarian soon) and am laying the groundwork for a homebrew Starfinder campaign.

Hit me up if you have any questions! Glad to be here!

baakyocalder

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Welcome, Kevin.

May you get to enjoy the totem barbarian. What totem will your barbarian have?

The Session Tapes

Thanks a lot for the welcome!
Welcome, Kevin.

May you get to enjoy the totem barbarian. What totem will your barbarian have?
I'm probably going to go Wolf straight down the line, for a couple of reasons. First is for RP reasons, I like the idea of picking one totem and sticking with it, and the Wolf appeals to me as I was looking to play a more thoughtful, meditative-type character. Plus the tracking-at-speed ability they get really suits the image I get of a "Last of the Mohicans"-type tracker.

And for rules reasons, I really like abilities which play to the group, rather than the individual, and both of the Wolf's combat-based buffs (knockdown after hit and group ADV) are super-solid.

Top Bottom