• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Guildford/Camberley/Basingstoke, UK - Player or GM - seeking gaming group

Loudmouth

Not playing anymore...
Players/GM's near Guildford/Camberley/Basingstoke triangle

Play Location/Method: Guildford/Camberley/Basingstoke, UK
Game/System: Not provided
Player or GM? Either
Time/Frequency: Not provided
Genre: Not provided
Current needs: Gaming group
Accept Drop-in Players? Not provided
Accept Spectators? Not provided
Short description of the setting/campaign (5 lines or less): Not provided

Last edited by a moderator:

Mant

Retired User
Buffy/Angel for preference, although I'd be happy with FS (and others) and I'm happy to run or play.

You knew that already though, right?

Mant

Loudmouth

Not playing anymore...
:eek:

Sorry, Blackberry.

I got edited... Bloody hell, that was just like my thesis. Creepy...
:)

That's because I don't really know what, how, where, when, or anything.

I'm quite happy to play FS, but not confident enough to GM anything yet. It's been a really long time.

In fact, I'll probably play anything that sounds interesting.

Loudmouth

Not playing anymore...
I'm still interested.

I'm going on holiday until the end of August so I can't make it.

I can probably bring one person who'd is definitely interested in rpgs.

I might be able to convince my wife to come too as she's becoming interested. Does it more for me, than any other reason but she's quite good.

Mant

Retired User
OK, I have one or two people who I may be able to persuade to give it a try, though they will be new to roleplaying.

Have a good holiday!

Mant

Kiero

Retiring User
Validated User
Yeah, I'm still up for a game of Buffy (or Angel, yay!) or Feng Shui. I move to Camberley on 26th August.

Guildford is kind of central for both Camberley and Basingstoke, and easy to get to, at least by road.

Loudmouth

Not playing anymore...
Well, I certainly have the space in the house. I'm not sure I want to GM though. I've done it twice in the last couple of months, it's been fun but I'm better suited to bringing newcomers into the game, but not sure about more veteran types.

We'll chat more later.

Mant

Retired User
Camberley is the most central, you have to drive practically past it when going from Guildford to Basingstoke. Guildford is travelable too form here. I can't really offer anything here, I'm staying in someone elses flat.

Mant

Top Bottom