• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Gunnerkrigg Court Discussion Thread IV - Preaching the Please Be Okay Agenda

HDimagination

Building something out of Scrap
Validated User
It's interesting how the arbiter seems fairly reasonable about providing an alternative resolution.

If I'm understanding the interpreter correctly, Renard is now bound to Annies even if he should depart her toy, in a bond that will last the duration of their lives.
It certainly seems like one of the most reasonable supernatural beings we've encountered.

The new symbol being a mix of both the Annies symbol and his symbol implies that this is a more equal partnership, so I'd say yes...

wheloc

He's trying real hard to be one of the good guys.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
It's interesting how the arbiter seems fairly reasonable about providing an alternative resolution.

If I'm understanding the interpreter correctly, Renard is now bound to Annies even if he should depart her toy, in a bond that will last the duration of their lives.
Though, it can still be relinquished at any time.

Regardless, do we know where that arrow game from in the first place?

DarkStarling

Brilliantly Crazed
Validated User
Ayep. Kat, not reading the fine print in the contract got you INTO this mess in the first place.

Now question... the Arbiter has been remarkably reasonable so for, especially for our equivalent of an Inevitable. Which makes me wonder if there's a catch somewhere. Like, even if the transfers will work without breaking anything important now, imprisonment and mental restriction is still on the table. Or something. They seemed quite insistent that something as powerful as the arrow not be messed around with by mortals.

Monsieur Meuble

Furniture warlord
Validated User
Today in Gunnerkrigg Court : This is not the darkest timeline, it's the slightly warmest and more fiery one. The slightly colder one is over there. We don't talk about the darkest one, it was a terrible prank.

Also, as far as I understand, although the interpreter stays purposefully evasive about which Antimony it's talking about, WoodAnnie would have been the one pulled out of timeline. So... not a false Annie, but a slightly less reality-appropriate...

It's about to get very drama ! soon enough, and now WoodAnnie is very motivated to make a deal with Loup to go back to her timeline and reassure her family and friends (and perhaps bring back Jones down).

DarkStarling

Brilliantly Crazed
Validated User
Today in Gunnerkrigg Court : This is not the darkest timeline, it's the slightly warmest and more fiery one. The slightly colder one is over there. We don't talk about the darkest one, it was a terrible prank.

Also, as far as I understand, although the interpreter stays purposefully evasive about which Antimony it's talking about, WoodAnnie would have been the one pulled out of timeline. So... not a false Annie, but a slightly less reality-appropriate...

It's about to get very drama ! soon enough, and now WoodAnnie is very motivated to make a deal with Loup to go back to her timeline and reassure her family and friends (and perhaps bring back Jones down).
The timeline where Coyote ate the sun and then couldn't UN eat it gets... weird. Not as apocalyptic as you'd think actually, all things considered, but...weird.

Top Bottom