OOC GURPS Dungeon Fantasy: In Search of the Unknown

Bira

Validated User
Bob is currently at 3 out of 14 FP from attacks by the shadows you defeated, but he does not suffer a further reduction due to battle fatigue.

Bira

Validated User
The clues you have are the Door of No Profit and the Mysteriously Inert Temple. What do these two imply?

If you're in no mood for puzzles I can assure you that you can go through the Door of No Profit and eventually reach the meat of the adventure. It's just going to be harder.

Kelly Pedersen

Validated User
Out of character, whatever we decide to do, I think we should take a bit of a rest first, to let people get some FP back. Aren't at least a few of us in the 1/2 Move and Dodge territory, from being below 1/3rd FP? That's a bad place to be in, IMO.

Since Madoc's not actually down that many FP (I think my Flash spell was all from energy reserve?), I'm willing to poke about the Mysteriously Inert Temple a bit more while everyone else rests. I don't know if more investigation will reveal more info, but it seems like a way to pass the time anyway. Once the rest is finished, Madoc will advocate trying to find some other route further into the depths, since the doors are going to be unprofitable.

Top Bottom