• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

GURPS in Ancient Rome

shawnhcorey

wizard
Validated User
Perhaps one idea is for the party to be messengers for Empire, taking messages to and from the provincial governors.

Dalillama

Validated User
If you're lacking in numbers I'll have a go; one of the other games I was planning fizzled.

Victorian

Validated User
I agree, in the topic there’s a discussion about having 50-75 CPs and that’s surely not enough.

kenco

Validated User
Is anyone here willing to GM a GURPS story set in the Ancient Rome? I have an idea for a story in ancient Germania but I’ve never been a GM before.
Hi All

A couple of days ago I promised to come back with a specific proposal for campaign parameters.

In working out the details it has become evident to me that I am overcommitted, and it won't be possible in the short term for me to allocate the time needed to properly support the campaign.

I would still like to run something along the lines we have been working up. But I won't be able to spend any serious time on it for at least 2 months.

So I will review my situation around the end of September and come back to the thread then to find out whether there is still interest.

In the meantime, I wish you all happy and successful gaming.

Top Bottom