• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[GURPS] planning a fallout game, need help

midnight77

Maps!
Validated User
Hi all, I'm planning a Fallout game next week and I've run into a problem. I've got a copy of a fan-made supplement for gurps that stats some weapons and vehicles, as well as providing character templates. The problem is, it hasn't been updated since Fallout 3. Now, for a lot of the guns, I can pull from other supplements. However, I have no idea what the stats for something like a laser musket should be, let alone the stats for monsters or some more esoteric stuff. Does anyone have a more up to date supplement or some designs of their own I could borrow?

Aaron819

Validated User
Laser musket is like a laser rifle with RoF 3, shots 3(1i) and it always fires all 3 (or however many are loaded) at once, no recoil.

Aaron819

Validated User
Monsters may be tougher to figure out stats for. My advice is to make it up. The fans who made GURPS Fallout did that. Also pick up both After the End supplements on e23. Very useful for post apocalypse games.

Aaron819

Validated User
Unfortunately nothing I know of but the fanmade one you already have. The strength and weakness of GURPS is its do-it-yourself nature. When Modiphus makes their 2d20 fallout, a lot of that can be adapted to GURPS.

Top Bottom