Happy birthday to my Steam Wishlist!

Pieta

Very custom
Validated User
*sniff* It has turned 200 this week, everybody.

What's that? That's not age but how many items I put in there? Are you sure?

darkgloomie

Un-jiggly
Validated User
My wishlist isn't particularly bloatwd. The problem is usually directly with my library.

But really 200 games on wishlist? Thwt's a lot of studd you wont have the time to play

Pieta

Very custom
Validated User
I wouldn't probably even notice if it wasn't for the fact Steam displays that number at the top of the store. And yes, I do have a problem getting through my library.

It's just hit me how absurdly high that number is. At my current speed, it's well over a decade worth of games. The amount of interesting-looking, generally well accepted games out there is staggering. For all that some people act like nothing interesting is being made anymore...

ESkemp

Validated User
182 here. I should probably curate it more; there's no doubt a lot of "this looks interesting, revisit later" titles from queue exploration that I might never actually spend money on.

Pieta

Very custom
Validated User
182 here. I should probably curate it more; there's no doubt a lot of "this looks interesting, revisit later" titles from queue exploration that I might never actually spend money on.
Of course, I have those, and also "this is early access, revisit later", and "this is Chinese with no English, revisit later", and "this is co-op multiplayer, but maybe someday I find somebody who likes it too", and "this is f2p and I played it already, but I want to go back and try it again one day", and "this isn't even a genre I play, but if I ever feel like playing that genre, this is a good pick", and quite a few that are just plain WTF.

Coyote's Own

RPG.net's friendly neighborhood Nuwisha.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I circul;ate around 40 or so.
I think i'm at 34 now, after the X-man sale.

there's no doubt a lot of "this looks interesting, revisit later" titles from queue exploration that I might never actually spend money on.
For me that "Followed" along woith free game I want try some time, wish list "I want to buy this whne it's on sale".,

Pieta

Very custom
Validated User
For me that "Followed" along woith free game I want try some time, wish list "I want to buy this whne it's on sale".
I haven't found a way to show a list of followed games, and games I follow often have updates without me getting a notice, so I stopped using that as unreliable.

Top Bottom