Harry Potter RPG ?

Legend42

Retired User
how is there no Harry Potter RpG . im not complaining , im neither pro or against it , but it strikes me as something a game company would grab up . it does seem like a brilliant setting . kinda shocked theres no game thats all. any thoughts or answers ?

Christopher V. Brady

Banned
Because J.K. Rowling thinks that any attempt at altering her fictional works is wrong. If she could she would go after all the Fanfic'ers out there, and not only the slash fans.

Also, it seems she thinks that RPGs are on the same level as Satanism.

Ian Absentia

Angry gigantopithecine
Okay, maybe that's all that needs to be said. Can anyone elaborate on the story about the fellow from WotC who completely whiffed the pitch of a Harry Potter RPG to Ms. Rowling? I seem to recall it was a pretty amusing tale of corporate ineptitude that could not be compensated for by geekish enthusiasm.

!i!

Kyle

Always asking
Validated User
Nagisawa Takumi said:
Also, it seems she thinks that RPGs are on the same level as Satanism.

I love the fact that she writes stuff about magic, monsters and demons, and is quite happy to make money out of it, but thinks RPGs are the work of the Devil Himself.

Such a delectable irony.
:D

Spartan

Tarpit Gamer
Validated User
Kyle said:
I love the fact that she writes stuff about magic, monsters and demons, and is quite happy to make money out of it, but thinks RPGs are the work of the Devil Himself.

Such a delectable irony.
:D
I would like to see a quote on her saying that rpgs cause intellectual rot, or whatever it was. Just curious.

-Mark

Top Bottom