• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Harry Potter: Wizards Unite

AndersGabrielsson

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I finished the event today, as in getting all the stickers for the page done. You can't prestige the page, which I'm grateful for as I can now kind of forget about this until next time.

Doing the whole thing took a bit of work, and I probably wouldn't have finished the whole thing if I hadn't been on vacation from work. It was interesting to have some other goal than the regular missions, but I'm not sure it was worth the extra stress my completionist side ladled on.

woolTECH

[ This Space For Rent ]
Validated User
Turns out Portkeys don't work on my phone. Scuttlebutt is it's something to do with not providing the necessary spatial sensing hardware. I know the Moto G series doesn't have a magnetometer, which has provided mild annoyance in the past.
I had the same thing. It needs AR to work and my phone doesn't have a gyroscope. The game wasn't available for me on the Play store so I had to get it from Samsung's instead, maybe that's why.

Luckily I could log into my account on my GFs phone to open all the Portkeys. I couldn't find any other way around it.

Kuildeous

Validated User
ProTip for people who reach the potions portion of the SOS achievements:

When you need to use exstimulo 2 times, the strong variant does not count. Now I need to go plant some snowdrops so I can brew the weak potions and use them.

JamesG

Validated User
The brilliant challenge has squicked me slightly, just because the bound unicorn looks too much like a real horse in distress. Combined with how hard it is to trace successfully I have given up trying now I got the fragments I needed.

DrFaust

Roll away the dew.
Validated User
I'm not sure what bothers me more, the unicorn's authentic distress, or the creature protecting the beater bat that seems to be spanking itself while getting zapped by the wand.

Kovbasa

Validated User
Honestly I'm a huge fan of the art in this game. My two favourites are the carnivorous slug, laughing after you deal with the troll, and the vampire, who strikes me as a very enthusiastic LARPer.

DrFaust

Roll away the dew.
Validated User
The full moon is approaching. I've been guessing one of the oddities silhouettes is tied to the moon's phases for, oh, I don't know, reasons.

Top Bottom