• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Harry Potter: Wizards Unite

DrFaust

Roll away the dew.
Validated User
Were you able to find it in the wild, or just in a portmanteau?
That one I found on the ground. I know they're supposed to appear primarily in portkeys, but I haven't yet lucked out on that yet.

Scuttlebutt is there won't be any brilliant events for September, due to the fan festival and day of the dragons. Maybe this is a good month to buckle down and grind for red books.

Kovbasa

Validated User
Scuttlebutt is there won't be any brilliant events for September, due to the fan festival and day of the dragons. Maybe this is a good month to buckle down and grind for red books.
I don't know about grinding for red books (other than the fact that I'm using higher-level runestones and saving my leftover level-1's from the events for when I'm trying a new tier), but I do appreciate the breather. I probably won't be running any more challenges than usual, but I like not feeling like I need to do X before the week is up.

Hey, I caught my first werewolf!
Congratulations! And thanks! I'd been forgetting to check the moon phases. I'll have to stay up late tonight and see if I can catch a few.

And I'm up to two doxies. I should be able to get the rest fairly quickly now that dawn is at a reasonable hour.
And congratulations on that, too. They're still annoyingly rare during dawn, from what I've seen, but I did stumble across one more the other day. I've already got all the Horned Serpent Eggs needed, but I'm woefully short on the bloody Doxies. 25 for the first page seems... excessive.

DrFaust

Roll away the dew.
Validated User
I don't know about grinding for red books (other than the fact that I'm using higher-level runestones and saving my leftover level-1's from the events for when I'm trying a new tier), but I do appreciate the breather. I probably won't be running any more challenges than usual, but I like not feeling like I need to do X before the week is up.
The time limit was surprisingly stress-inducing. "I gotta get this done and tonight is a social night so I can't fiddle with my phone all evening, oh god!"

Between wanting to knock off the last of the low-hanging fruit in the skill tree and being tantalizingly close on prestiging either of the original oddity pages, camping fortresses more often than usual seems like the quickest route for me to feel like I'm making any sort of progress in the game beyond completing daily tasks. Otherwise it'd just be a holding pattern of the same stuff every day and occasionally spotting a high threat foundable.

Top Bottom