• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

HBS BATTLETECH #2: Dakka Dakka Decker (RIP)

Giel M

Cheers!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Mods and updates never play nice. Even for games that DO support modding.

Roll back to the un-updated version to finish an ongoing game. Or wait a week or two to start a new game with your mod-of-choice. If they're still active, they'll have made it compatible with the new version.

Dewirix

Validated User
I had a very strange 2.5-skull assassinate contract today. The target was in a full health Black Knight, and the supporting lance was two half-armour Black Knights.

I dropped with four Firestarters and legged all three of them. :cool:

I can't remember an assassination where there were so few mechs in the OpFor, and I've never seen one where the entire OpFor are in the same type of mech. I wonder if this is a result of the new patch.

Nelzie

Validated User
I had a very strange 2.5-skull assassinate contract today. The target was in a full health Black Knight, and the supporting lance was two half-armour Black Knights.

I dropped with four Firestarters and legged all three of them. :cool:

I can't remember an assassination where there were so few mechs in the OpFor, and I've never seen one where the entire OpFor are in the same type of mech. I wonder if this is a result of the new patch.
Nice.

The vanilla game has a limited selection of mechs, with the RNG being what it is, eventually something like that is bound to happen.

With one of the mods I am using, I STILL run into Mechs that I've never seen before and I've spent hours looking through Sarna.net!

Top Bottom