• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [Heart] Murder on the Amaranth Express

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
Every Heart character has a time bomb wired to their starter and I AM HERE FOR IT.

MrPrim

Bleak Academic
Validated User
*EDIT* I was thinking about this because of my Echo beat - taking a minor Echo fallout is actually really hard to do, because I need to roll a 6 or less on Fallout while having 6 or less total Stress while some of that Stress is Echo. Next time I take Stress, it's guaranteed Major because I'm at 3 Supplies, 3 Echo.
Note, if you take Major Echo Fallout you can heal it down to Minor Fallout by finding an appropriate Haunt and spending a d8 Resource.

MrPrim

Bleak Academic
Validated User
Everything okay DannyK DannyK ? FrivYeti FrivYeti , I know we're in a holding pattern. If I don't hear anything before tomorrow, I'm going to wrap up this scene with the spider in an abbreviated form.

Does anyone want to go backwards to heal Supplies stress with King Emma or is the next step moving deeper to follow the path of the Haven
?

FrivYeti

Yeti On The Lam!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
*thumbs up* I think when we wrap this, I'd like to go back and recover Supplies. It makes sense both mechanically and fictionally that we'd stock up before doing our in-depth study of this terrible Vermissian path.

MrPrim

Bleak Academic
Validated User
Absolutely. It'll probably be the end of the session - so if DannyK DannyK posts he might want to do a short monologue on why he's down here to the spider.

FrivYeti

Yeti On The Lam!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So, hey, I did a goof.

I went to add "Knight Errant" to my sheet in order to add the Delve skill, and discovered that I already had Knight Errant listed, as the trait giving me the Discern skill. After a bit of looking, I've discovered that Vermissian Knights can't get Discern. I wrote the wrong thing down, and have had Delve and not Discern this whole time. I don't think that makes much of a difference, though; I haven't rolled Discern, and did well the only time I Delved.

So in the name of playtesting, I'm going to take Soul-Shielding instead of accidentally buying the same trait twice, which gives me another +2 Echo Protection. Let's see if I can just constantly dump stress into my Echo track and beef up the resistance, and what'll happen.

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
Sorry I traveled to the East part of the state and thought I'd have more time to post. Can Brother B. bring the amorous spider along with him? Somewhere between pet and paramour.

MrPrim

Bleak Academic
Validated User
Sorry I traveled to the East part of the state and thought I'd have more time to post. Can Brother B. bring the amorous spider along with him? Somewhere between pet and paramour.
Absolutely! You can take it as a Bond.

Top Bottom