• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

Hearthstone VI: I want to stab the darkness

Grantanz

Validated User
I have almost enough dust to make the Vicious Syndicate list for the new Quest Rogue. I'd have to craft two legendaries, though (Gorgon Zola and Sonya), which is a bit of an investment.

I have made it to rank 12 with Secret Mage. What's everyone else (who's laddering) laddering with?

Slarnos

Validated User
I have almost enough dust to make the Vicious Syndicate list for the new Quest Rogue. I'd have to craft two legendaries, though (Gorgon Zola and Sonya), which is a bit of an investment.

I have made it to rank 12 with Secret Mage. What's everyone else (who's laddering) laddering with?
Hit 13 today with C'thun Warrior

Yes, really.

Crinos

Be inspired!
Validated User
Hit 13 today with C'thun Warrior

Yes, really.
Hey, C'thun warrior is a solid deck. I think the reason C'thun decks have declined is not because they're bad, but because its just not that exciting anymore. I mean, yeah, the whole cult Mechanic was fun for a while. But If you've played one C;thun deck you've played them all. And even as samey as Hearthstone gets sometimes with everyone playing the same fucking deck, that is saying something.

As for my rank exploits, I hit rank 16 so far this season, almost made it to 15 then began my inevitable tilt. I'm still at rank 16, but I suspect next time I play on Ladder it wont be good for me.

Grumpygoat

Validated User

Primarily aggro Paladin, though I may take a gander at Secret Mage deck lists and spice things up a bit.

enoto

E, not O.
Validated User
I played a lot of Secret Mage last month, but it kinda stopped working for me. So this month, I hit rank 10 with Tempo Rogue, and since then I’ve been bouncing between 9-10 with Exodia Paladin.

Wakshaani

Cheesey Goodness
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Made it just BARELY to 18 with Paladin, then fell back down to borderline-20 again.

I can't make headway anymore. Haven't hit 15 in three months. Haven't hit 10 in a year or more.

Grantanz

Validated User
Made it just BARELY to 18 with Paladin, then fell back down to borderline-20 again.

I can't make headway anymore. Haven't hit 15 in three months. Haven't hit 10 in a year or more.
The only way I get anywhere at the moment is by copying interesting looking decklists off the net :-\

Grantanz

Validated User
Just had a win streak from the bottom of 13 to the top of 11 with Recruit Druid. (My run was ended by Big Priest - turn 3 Barnes into baby Lich King, turn 4 Eternal Servitude the Lich King back, is pretty brutal.)

Top Bottom