Hearthstone VI: I want to stab the darkness

Grumpygoat

Validated User
I still want to see a reprint at some point. Blizzard won't do much of it, if it ever does, because it doesn't seem like an overly profitable move. But a card here or there wouldn't hurt. And part of me wants to see the original Dr. Boom back in the game.

MeMeMe

Validated User
I thought this was teasing the single player content. There could easily be a new Boom living there.
I dont think they'll be teasing the single player content yet, since we dont get that till a month after the expansion launches.
The said that the three expansions this year are linked in a storyline of some sort. I think they are teasing the plot of the first expansion.

CarpeGuitarrem

Blogger and gamer
Validated User
I still want to see a reprint at some point. Blizzard won't do much of it, if it ever does, because it doesn't seem like an overly profitable move. But a card here or there wouldn't hurt. And part of me wants to see the original Dr. Boom back in the game.
Original Boom is definitely not getting reprinted in his earlier form, not without some sort of tweaking. He wound up being far too omnipresent for the game, same reason Rag isn't in Standard.

Grumpygoat

Validated User
Original Boom is definitely not getting reprinted in his earlier form, not without some sort of tweaking. He wound up being far too omnipresent for the game, same reason Rag isn't in Standard.
Ragnaros was a Classic card who was never going to leave the game. That's a pretty stark difference with a big ol' beatstick with an inbuilt limited shelf life.

Polychrome

Internet Pacifist
Validated User
Title of the expansion has been leaked. Not going to post it here, but if you go looking it shouldn't be hard to find

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
In the year of the Dragon, shadows will rise....

Hearthstone legion of doom. I called it.

and some more info:

Some highlights:

*Old mechanics are coming back, like the Whisper of the old gods forbidden spells.
*Schemes, spells that get stronger the longer you hold them.
*lackeys: 1/1 minions with strong battlecries.
* Twinspells: Cast the spell, get a second copy of it in your hand to use latr.
*Rafaam is the Warlock legendary, the Mage Legendary is the Blue Dragon Kalygos.
*Another legendary is a pandaren chef, if your deck is empty, fill your board with 6/6's.

Last edited:
Top Bottom