• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

Hearthstone VI: I want to stab the darkness

CWalck93

Doom Priest of Peace and Happiness
Validated User
So... for every turn that these cards are in your hand, they grow. And then when you play it, you get whatever the upgraded effect is? Do I have that right?

I have only been playing Hearthstone for a couple of months so this is truly new to me. LOL

Polychrome

Internet Pacifist
Validated User
So... for every turn that these cards are in your hand, they grow. And then when you play it, you get whatever the upgraded effect is? Do I have that right?

I have only been playing Hearthstone for a couple of months so this is truly new to me. LOL
Well it's a brand new mechanic, so it's new to everyone.

Tyrmatfrage

Validated User
The Scheme mechanic is cool, but I have a feeling I'm going to end up going, "wait one more turn and the effect will be BIGGER!" and wind up never using it until it's too late.

Lord Raziere

Validated User
Togwaggle's Scheme....hm........well lot of the cards I'd think of comboing with would be going out of rotation so.....hm....maybe endless Ysera or something? maybe Edwin Vancleef + Togwaggle's Scheme + Academic Espionage....

but in Wild? hahahahahahaa.....what insanity it could cause! C'thun + Togaggle's Scheme = ALL THE C'THUNS.

Top Bottom