• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Hearthstone VI: I want to stab the darkness

CarpeGuitarrem

Blogger and gamer
Validated User
Interesting card, considering how few aura attack buffs Druids have. In fact, I think it's just neutral cards (Raid Leader, Dire Wolf Alpha, Stormwind Commander) that have them for Druid. Addled Grizzly would've been great with this, though. Looks like Druid players will have to learn totem placement rules!

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Someone pointed out Bees can be cast on your own minions as well, so you can use it to, say, proc an egg.

Of course the real fun comes if you get, say, Gunspire tower somehow, then cast Bees on it.

Crinos

Validated User
So is BEEEEES the best card in the set, or the best card in all of Hearthstone?
I am sorry that there isn't a ranking above legendary.

Also, someone suggested you could use it on your own overkill minion to trigger them.

MeMeMe

Validated User
How would use use it on an overkill minion? Overkill only works when the overkill minion is attacking.

Crinos

Validated User
How would use use it on an overkill minion? Overkill only works when the overkill minion is attacking.
I think the way it works is that the overkill effect activates on your turn. So if you sic the Bees on your minions on your turn it triggers.

I think, this was just mentioned on Hearthpwn, I have no idea if it will work in practice.

In other news, I just beat the tavern brawl with all four decks. Just finished priest. I got Robes of Gaudiness for the final fight (Apparently it is possible to get it, but they mixed the passive treasures and the active treasures together so they don't come up as much).

MeMeMe

Validated User
I think the way it works is that the overkill effect activates on your turn. So if you sic the Bees on your minions on your turn it triggers.

I think, this was just mentioned on Hearthpwn, I have no idea if it will work in practice.
It's a crazy idea, but it just. might. work!
That is thought-provoking, I look forward to testing it.

Wakshaani

Cheesey Goodness
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The Brawl has some bonus rewards hidden in it. I *think* that there's one for beating it in under 30 minutes, but there might be more, I dunno. There's not one for beating it with all four characters tho. Alas, alas.

MeMeMe

Validated User
The rewards are for beating it in under an hour, and a second reward for beating it under 40 minutes. There are no rewards beyond that.

Top Bottom