• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Hearthstone VI: I want to stab the darkness

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
We got our first fire festival related reveal

Togwaggle's gonna cut you man.

So its basically a slightly better? Weapons project for rogue. Basically if you need to remove something now this is your go to. And yeah, give your opponent a knife too, but depending on what kind of deck you are running would it matter? I mean most rogues run battlecry, deathrattle, or Pogo Hopper (You want to hit my 17 attack Pogohopper in the face? Good luck).

Also it occurs to me a handy dandy bit of weapon removal.

Tyrmatfrage

Validated User
Nice, I like the design. I wouldn’t say its better as WP occupies a different niche (armor gain) while this one is more about the removal.

I kinda wish they’d dumped the plague theme and just called it “Knife Fight” cos that’s pretty much what it is.

Crinos

Validated User
Nice, I like the design. I wouldn’t say its better as WP occupies a different niche (armor gain) while this one is more about the removal.

I kinda wish they’d dumped the plague theme and just called it “Knife Fight” cos that’s pretty much what it is.
Well they already committed to the whole plague thing, but I think they forgot they already have a card that simulates a plague of madness with Mass Hysteria (which honestly also feels more like a plague card than this, but we already got the priest plague so whatever).

Grumpygoat

Validated User
A regular knife fight wouldn't have poison on the blades. Not that a plague of madness really justifies poisoned blades, either, but I see what the card's creators were thinking when they gave the card its name.

Crinos

Validated User
Check this out. Someone did the Dalaran crash in just 13 minutes.

A lot of luck on their side of course (seriously, double hand of Rafaam.) but still fairly impressive.

MeMeMe

Validated User
That's pretty amazing. My second run was 24 minutes and some seconds, havent got close to that since.

Polychrome

Internet Pacifist
Validated User
The second reveal from the brawl is up:

Should be strong in deathrattle priest, but a liability in big rez priest.

MeMeMe

Validated User
I dont see t being used much, maybe as a one-of. Its not something you want to play on curve. resummoning a 2 or 3 mana minion even with reborn doesnt seem very good. If you have normal curve minions, it will be a very weak late game card.

Grumpygoat

Validated User
Isn't that essentially two resurrections? First the Psychopomp, then Reborn. A deck running only a few key minions that really wants them to stick around could use it. And the shifting meta always changes things. Ferryman was considered a useless card until Quest Rogue reared its head.

Top Bottom