• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Hearthstone VI: I want to stab the darkness

enoto

E, not O.
Validated User
I tried the Murloc idea and summoned a whole ton of burly dudes on turn 5, whereupon the opponent conceded. The big weakness is that you need to put in cheap guys as well to survive the first couple turns, and because otherwise Tip the Scales might not actually get any cheaper after the prismatic lens swap.

Murloc Warleader and Southsea Captains get real good in this format as does the trusty ol' Hungry Crab.

Bobaloo

New World Man
Validated User
Upcoming Card Balance Changes – August 26, 2019

Short Version:

Conjurer's Calling 3 -> 4
Luna's Pocket Galaxy 5 -back to-> 7
Dr. Boom, Mad Genius 7 -> 9
Extra Arms 2 -> 3

Barnes 4 -> 5

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
....Noticing that Inner fire/Divine Spirit is still there.

poor Luna's Pocket Galaxy. They give it viability just to rip it away.

Crinos

Validated User
Inner Fire/Dvine Spirit needs to *go*, and take Malygos with it.
Malygos is fine because he's a niche card whose not always viable. I can't remember the last time I encountered a Malygos deck that worked.

But that fucking inner fire/divine spirit deck. That card just screams "FUN AND INTERACTIVE"

Wakshaani

Cheesey Goodness
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Maly pops up against me at least once a day. Usually it's some kind of Rogue deck that sits there all game doing little, then on one turn drops 2-5 Maly down and wins. RARELY I get it from Druids as well, with the "Reduce a minion's cost by 7" thing used to set it up, but most of the time it's Rogue pulling off 0 turn kills.

"Fun and interactive" indeed.

Grantanz

Validated User
I just got beaten twice, first by a Mage who went turn 3 Mountain Giant (via Coin, Elemental Evocation x2), Conjurer's Calling on 4, so two Giants, and then Khadgar + Calling again, so 5 Giants. That's quite a lot to be facing on turn 6. The second was a Murloc horde that killed me on turn 4.

enoto

E, not O.
Validated User
Wow, that's quite the nerf bat. I'm surprised they didn't at least try Luna's at 6.

This has been a good month to play Highlander Hunter. The deck smooshes Mages and there are tons of them on ladder.

Crinos

Validated User
I’m glad for the Conjurer nerf, I’m really sick of that card
I like the card. What I hate is that people figures out exactly one way to use it, on Mountain Giants, and now everyone just does that.

Also the fact its a twinspell.

Honestly I would keep the price the same and just hall of fame mountain giant at this point.

Top Bottom