OOC Hero Wars

Raveled

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
Sorry for disappearing. Had a dental misadventure the last couple weeks starting with a botched filling last Tuesday. Ended when I finally got my first root canal yesterday afternoon. Slept for ages, and today is the first day where I feel normal again.
Yikes, I remember recovering from oral surgery. I hope you're feeling better soon, but I had to keep the game moving forward!
Got family in, so maybe a little slow over this weekend.
I'm kind of expecting things to slow down ove the holiday. I just don't want the game to stall entirely!

Raveled

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
Sorry, no, wrong callout. We're waiting on @matterbee and it looks like they haven't been on for... close to a month? I'll drop a line and see what's happening.

Raveled

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
I haven't heard anything yet. I'm giving them until the end of the day to respond to me and then I'm moving combat on.

Raveled

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
Matherbee isn't responding so I'm going to take Varanis's turn. After that it will be Surrak and Serzeen's go.

Raveled

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
It looks like Mattherbee Mattherbee isn't around anymore. I don't know what happened to them, but I don't have any intention of playing their character long-term. I have an idea for how to write Varanis out, but that will bring our party down to 4 PCs. Do people want me to open things up to re-recruitment and get 1 or 2 more players in here? Or are you okay with proceeding with 4 PCs for now?

Dromio

Validated User
Hopefully everything is OK with them.

I know it's not helpful, but either way is OK with me. Recruiting sounds good as long as people are active, but standing pat means the game might move along faster.

Top Bottom