OOC Hero Wars

Raveled

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
Is Surrak up? Sorry, been a long couple days with little sleep.
Currently we're onto Surrak, Serzeen, and Varanis. There's a very wounded beetle and a handful of trollkin left, though after that last attack there's certainly less trollkin than before!

Lysus

Unbelievably Fancy Ostrich
Validated User
Currently we're onto Surrak, Serzeen, and Varanis. There's a very wounded beetle and a handful of trollkin left, though after that last attack there's certainly less trollkin than before!
I was also left wondering who was up - it was definitely a big help when there were updates as to who was up on the end of every GM combat post.

EDIT:: Another thing that occurred to me - can we get a listing of the Escalation die's value in combat posts as well?

Last edited:

Dromio

Validated User
I just edited my post combat post to put in a recovery, hope that's OK.

Raveled

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
I just edited my post combat post to put in a recovery, hope that's OK.
They're your resource to use. Since we're not in combat, Kauri could just take a knee and spend as many Recoveries as you want to.

This might be a good time to ask, is everyone having a good time? :D There's still some kinks to work out, obviously, but I think the mechanical bits are ticking along nicely. I want to get people's feeling on how the story is coming along so far.

Lysus

Unbelievably Fancy Ostrich
Validated User
I admit that your Glorantha is a bit further afield from mine than is my typical preference, but other than that I'm having a good time.

Dromio

Validated User
If me checking for updates 20 times a day is any indicator, I'm having fun. :)

stinkyfool

Validated User
I am having fun, still need to find time to read up more on Glorantha. Been working like crazy since the weekend, things slowed down today but I am worn out a bit.

Top Bottom