OOC Hero Wars

Raveled

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
So it seems like the consensus is to go down into the village. If that's right then I'll get something up tomorrow.

Dromio

Validated User
Finally, what might be a great turn! I'm not sure if the extra movement will help, but thought it was certainly worth a shot. It might make a safer but more circuitous route possible.

Lots of possibilities here. No AoO's, fewer AoO's, same AoO's. Maybe I make it to the sheet, maybe I don't (due to damage). Maybe I was supposed to roll to hit and damage the sheet, maybe I wasn't supposed to roll. And if I wasn't supposed to roll to hit, then the Deep Breath doesn't happen.

I tried to cover as many possibilities as I could in my post. :)

Raveled

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
Well the broos are kind of surrounding you so I don't know if there's a more circuitous route to take. But since Kauri's in a Wind Lord and Orlanth flies and this turned out pretty damn awesome, how about we have Kauri going up for a bit?

Dromio

Validated User
Excellent! This is the first time I've gotten to use any of my Wind Lord abilities, I'm sitting here grinning from ear to ear!

:)

Lysus

Unbelievably Fancy Ostrich
Validated User
Sent a PM regarding my current participation, Raveled Raveled . I've had a rather unexpected change in my personal life and my particpation may be a bit more sporadic for a while. If necessary, feel free to automate Serzeen's turns if I'm not responding in a timely fashion.

Raveled

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
I'm going to give O oakfed another day to post and then I'm taking control of Ghareen's turn. I don't want this game to hang up because we're waiting on one player.

Dromio

Validated User
Sounds good. Hopefully Ghareen will jump in. You could do my turn too I suppose, the results of what I do might affect what Ghareen does.

Last edited:

oakfed

Validated User
Sorry for disappearing. Had a dental misadventure the last couple weeks starting with a botched filling last Tuesday. Ended when I finally got my first root canal yesterday afternoon. Slept for ages, and today is the first day where I feel normal again.

Top Bottom