• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Heroes of Terra for Savage Worlds] Kickstarter Live (Funded, Now For Setting Discussion)

Tipsy

Validated User
I've backed this (my kids will love it), but I have to say that between this project, Interface Zero 3.0 and the Sentinels kickstarter, my wallet is giving me the stinkeye.

Blackwingedheaven

Crystal Human
Validated User
I've backed this (my kids will love it), but I have to say that between this project, Interface Zero 3.0 and the Sentinels kickstarter, my wallet is giving me the stinkeye.
Thanks! I feel your pain, since Sentinels and Exalted: Lunars are both eating me alive now.

JetstreamGW

Seeker
Validated User
I think I've run out of ways to hype this. I've already done it enough that at least one guy thought I was affiliated with Blackwing :p

I apparently need to be clearer in my communication. It's a little awkward being all like "no, I don't work with Blackwing. You'll have to contact him about X."

Blackwingedheaven

Crystal Human
Validated User
Enthusiastically backed!
Thanks! <3

Edit: You're the backer who pushed us over the $1K mark! Double-plus thanks! <3<3<3

I think I've run out of ways to hype this. I've already done it enough that at least one guy thought I was affiliated with Blackwing :p

I apparently need to be clearer in my communication. It's a little awkward being all like "no, I don't work with Blackwing. You'll have to contact him about X."
I will also note here that Jetstream has nothing to do with me professionally, in case that was somehow in question. And always feel free to refer people to me, either through this thread or the KS comments section! I'm always happy to answer questions.

Last edited:

tsadkiel

Blue and mean.
Validated User
I'll be backing once I get home from vacation. This is the setting I think I need to be running for my nephews!

Though I think at least one of them will want to be a pseudo Hyrulean. Shouldn't be too hard to put something together for Savage Worlds, though.

JetstreamGW

Seeker
Validated User
I'll be backing once I get home from vacation. This is the setting I think I need to be running for my nephews!

Though I think at least one of them will want to be a pseudo Hyrulean. Shouldn't be too hard to put something together for Savage Worlds, though.
Well, I mean, Hylians/Hyruleans are really just pointy eared humans who might have some vague psychic powers sometimes. Seems pretty straightforward.

tsadkiel

Blue and mean.
Validated User
Well, I mean, Hylians/Hyruleans are really just pointy eared humans who might have some vague psychic powers sometimes. Seems pretty straightforward.
Yeah, pretty easy. And the kids is old enough that I may just point him at the Race Creation rules and let him go at it.

Top Bottom