[Heroes of Terra for Savage Worlds] Kickstarter Live (Funded, Now For Setting Discussion)

Blackwingedheaven

Crystal Human
Validated User
In addition to crossing the $1K mark, we've now hit 50 backers! I have high hopes that we'll be able to hit the funding goal by the end of the month, though I really doubt we'll hit any of the higher-level stretch goals. Those were always pie-in-the-sky territory for me anyway, but it would be nice if we could at least get to $4K for the plot point campaign. =)

JetstreamGW

Seeker
Validated User
In addition to crossing the $1K mark, we've now hit 50 backers! I have high hopes that we'll be able to hit the funding goal by the end of the month, though I really doubt we'll hit any of the higher-level stretch goals. Those were always pie-in-the-sky territory for me anyway, but it would be nice if we could at least get to $4K for the plot point campaign. =)
I'm still trying to figure out a way to hawk this in more places, but I'm basically out of communities and I'm not a spammer :D

I'd consider buying some of RPG.net's surprisingly cheap adspace, but I'd probably screw it up and get you in trouble with Pinnacle :p

JetstreamGW

Seeker
Validated User
...You know, I hadn't even considered that. I think I'll get on that right away. Thanks for the idea!
I'd not be averse to throwing money at that, bee-tee-dubs. At this point I think I've convinced myself that it'll solve all of life's problems. I can't prove that it won't! :p

Blackwingedheaven

Crystal Human
Validated User
I'd not be averse to throwing money at that, bee-tee-dubs. At this point I think I've convinced myself that it'll solve all of life's problems. I can't prove that it won't! :p
You're already doing plenty! Pledging to the KS is how you're throwing money at the campaign. I'm gonna see about RPG.net adspace as soon as I get home today. I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before; I'm advertising on FB and some other places already, so I don't have any idea why I didn't consider advertising on the website I literally spend more time on than any other. =p

JetstreamGW

Seeker
Validated User
Huh. Half the Pyrebloom pledge levels are gone. I suppose I should actually be doing something with mine :p

It wouldn't do to not have a stupid, peanut galleryish idea ready for Blackwing to shake his head at. Efficiency in my idiocy, that's my motto.

Blackwingedheaven

Crystal Human
Validated User
Huh. Half the Pyrebloom pledge levels are gone. I suppose I should actually be doing something with mine :p

It wouldn't do to not have a stupid, peanut galleryish idea ready for Blackwing to shake his head at. Efficiency in my idiocy, that's my motto.
I'll be honest here: I wasn't actually expecting the "put your (whatever) into my setting" pledges to be as popular as they have been. It's kind of stunning really. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

Yesterday was a little bit of a rough patch for me. Between two people canceling pledges and another person lowering theirs, the KS actually lost money yesterday. Seeing that tickdown on the dashboard was really upsetting. Fortunately, a couple of big surprise pledges today pushed us closer to the 50% mark and makes me a little more hopeful that we'll make the goal. =)

JetstreamGW

Seeker
Validated User
I feel that. Too bad I've run out of ideas for hawking it at this point.

Now to work on my entirely original and in no way derivative idea.

Top Bottom