• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Heroes of Terra for Savage Worlds] Kickstarter Live (Funded, Now For Setting Discussion)

Glamourweaver

Validated User
So while this game is completely original and not derived from anything specific - hypothetically, if I was trying to get a better picture of the Quetzel in my head, what might I look toward in any unspecified 80s video games?

Blackwingedheaven

Crystal Human
Validated User
So while this game is completely original and not derived from anything specific - hypothetically, if I was trying to get a better picture of the Quetzel in my head, what might I look toward in any unspecified 80s video games?
There's a great picture of them right on the Kickstarter front page:

Spoiler: Show

So imagine big green two-legged dinosaurians with the ability to flick bugs out of their air with their tongues. >.>

Glamourweaver

Validated User
Ah ok, got thrown for a moment by the feathers in the update description making me picture a creature too avian - yeah got it now!

Blackwingedheaven

Crystal Human
Validated User
I did a video interview with Manuel Sambs of Veiled Fury Entertainment, where we got to talk a lot about the world of Terra, the process of putting the setting together, and some information that even people following the project may not have known about before now. Check it out!

Veiled Fury Entertainment Interview

And thanks again to Manuel for having me on the show! It was a real pleasure!

JetstreamGW

Seeker
Validated User
I had to mention you, man. You're like my biggest supporter for this project. XD
I am sometimes obsessive yes.

The other two were Linkara putting up a screencap of one of my comments, and a video putting up a screencap of one of my fanfics as an example of "it figures this exists."

So I guess this is also the most positive shout out! Depending on your perspective. The other two were hilarious.

Top Bottom