• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

[Heroes of Terra for Savage Worlds] Kickstarter Live

JetstreamGW

Seeker
Validated User
I did a video interview with Manuel Sambs of Veiled Fury Entertainment, where we got to talk a lot about the world of Terra, the process of putting the setting together, and some information that even people following the project may not have known about before now. Check it out!

Veiled Fury Entertainment Interview

And thanks again to Manuel for having me on the show! It was a real pleasure!
"I couldn't figure out how to include AB: Psionics, so it's not there."

"If you could see them showing up in the original Smash Bros, it has a place in Heroes of Terra."

So....

https://www.ssbwiki.com/ness

?

Rangdo

I used to be Ovid.
Validated User
I backed this because of the enthusiasm in this thread, although if it makes it I'll probably cancel because it's not really my thing. I'd suggest giving it its own post in the Crowdfunding thread too.

tartex

Minion of Kitchensink
Validated User
Great, that I found out in time this is finally on kickstarter. Have been waiting for it for years.

The setting seems to be a perfect fit to play with my non gamer friends. (With whom I actually play a lot.)

Blackwingedheaven

Crystal Human
Validated User
I backed this because of the enthusiasm in this thread, although if it makes it I'll probably cancel because it's not really my thing. I'd suggest giving it its own post in the Crowdfunding thread too.
Well, I hope you stick around! =)

I've already posted up in the crowdfunding thread, but it was when the KS began, so I've probably dropped off the most recent page since then.

Top Bottom