• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Heroes of the Storm thread II: I AM MAL'GANIS, I AM ETERNAL

Polychrome

Internet Pacifist
Validated User
his alternate skin is for the neo-stormwind theme, and comes in shinji, rei and asuka colorings. also...

I've never touched anything blizzard, is he supposed to look like a smug jackass?
No, I think that's just a bad shot of him. Anduin's character is more of "despite being brought up to be the king, I am still not prepared for all this shit."

Manitou

Emperor of the Americas
Validated User
"Manduin" is mostly a nice guy. But he also uses a model that is different from most human males(who are big burly, manly men. See his dad, for instance). So he could easily look a little weird at times.

Last edited:

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Yeah, also Anduin kind of took over the "Can't we all just get along maybe the Horde and Alliance should be pals" torch after Jaina went off the deep end following Theramore getting nuked.

Although given recent events in Battle of Azeroth I'm gonna guess he's backed off on that stance.

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Leap of faith seems like it has troll potential

Tuxedo Mask

Intl. Man of Mystery
Validated User
I can't remember, been a while since I've played HOTS with any seriousness - can you path through teammates? I remember you can bodyblock enemies, but can you bodyblock your own team?

If so, then yes I think there are plenty of spots on maps where you could stand such that pulling someone to you would jam them in a corner with you blocking them so they can't move.

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
You can also do stuff like pull people into towers or back into fights.

Compared to the Garrosh throw, since it's to-you it can't be used for all the same troll moves, but the longer range means you can't avoid a troll teammate as long as you're in the same lane.

CarpeGuitarrem

Blogger and gamer
Validated User
No, I think that's just a bad shot of him. Anduin's character is more of "despite being brought up to be the king, I am still not prepared for all this shit."
I think that's the "standard" face for the Neo-Stormwind skin. It seems like a different personality.

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I have discovered the best way to go through the regen globe objective is to play as either TLV grouped up, or Samuro and make sure his images are on when he grabs them, because either way each globe counts as three. Considering unlike TLV this is actually reasonable play for him, I recommend that option.

I can get a chest in a single game on some maps.

Also? Got Ragnaros in a chest, one more hero owned! (if not one I care for, but ah well, free hero)

Top Bottom