• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Heroes of the Storm thread II: I AM MAL'GANIS, I AM ETERNAL

CarpeGuitarrem

Blogger and gamer
Validated User
Whew, good to know. The pacing on it definitely feels wacked-up. Oh well, it'll be done soon enough, and then I can move on to the regen orb quest with the trick you mentioned.

Gratz on the Valeera! She's got a pretty funky toolkit and is a great envisioning of the Rogue fantasy.

Tuxedo Mask

Intl. Man of Mystery
Validated User
Is that event still running? I didn't play for a few weeks and I thought it was nearly over when I stopped?

The healing one was a bit annoying compared to others but I didn't find it too onerous - I actually had issues mostly with the 300 minion one, as I just couldn't get the minion kills to count for some reason. I would play heroes designed for it and complete in game quests and then see the event quest go up by much much less. Like for example I completed the Nazeeba kill 175 minions quest in a game, then after the game the event quest only went up by about 50.

CarpeGuitarrem

Blogger and gamer
Validated User
Yeah, it's got roughly 20 days left.

I'm something like 75,000 healing away, so just two more wins on Muradin. That shouldn't be too hard. (Gosh, he heals so much with Third Wind. I jumped into a fight, lost most of my HP, jumped out, waited a bit, jumped back in with over half HP.)

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
This is a pretty long-running one. I completed the objectives fairly early and have just left it on regen globes.

And I've been getting really lucking on heroes- Maiev too! Now I have almost all the ninja heroes in the game (still need Zeratul).

Sage Genesis

Two
RPGnet Member
Validated User
New hero announced.

You know, at first I wasn't a big fan of the idea of introducing heroes which weren't part of established Blizzard worlds. But given that their established worlds tend to be on the lower end of the diversity scale... yeah alright, I see a new advantage now.

CarpeGuitarrem

Blogger and gamer
Validated User
I'm also really digging this character concept. It fits very naturally into the multiverse concept (bounty hunter who crosses different universes), and I hope they keep iterating on that model.

DrunkenGrognard

Exile to the godforsaken reaches of the North
RPGnet Member
Validated User
She looks neat; though a little more information on how her abilities are supposed to work would be nice. The video shows them off well, but it felt odd without the narration

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I just snagged Qhira- only played two games so far but I really like her. Good sustained damage, solid mobility, reasonable health. Her swinging around mechanic has some real potential. I'm a fan of poison/bleed mechanics too.

CarpeGuitarrem

Blogger and gamer
Validated User
Yeah, the swingy dealie is fun to play around with, it's a weird sort of mobility that also triggers my Sonya sense. Honestly, I'm really taking to Qhira because of my previous Sonya experience and my general preference for bruiser types.

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeah, the swingy dealie is fun to play around with, it's a weird sort of mobility that also triggers my Sonya sense. Honestly, I'm really taking to Qhira because of my previous Sonya experience and my general preference for bruiser types.
I gotta be careful on not swinging behind fences!

She has a grapple hook too, which I sometimes forget about but is good for those 'oh I'm almost out of minions near this tower,' moments.

Top Bottom