• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Hi! I'm new here and don't know what I'm doing.

Echopool

Hello! I'm here looking for somewhere to rp, but don't really know where to start? Anyone have any advice on how to go about finding a rp group on this site?
I'm hoping to do some casual rp without really bothering with dice rolls or rules (other than obvious rules like no godmodding or mary sues). If this isn't really the site for that, I'd appreciate it if someone would let me know and hopefully direct me to a more appropriate site? Thanks so much to anyone who replies!

Echopool

Being totally honest, I'm really just looking for new people to rp with me on Discord after my old friend stopped responding and have no idea where to go for that. This is a roleplaying forum, so I thought I might be able find someone here. Again, if this isn't the right website for this, please let me know.

g33k

Validated User
Hello, and welcome!

As mitchw said, yes we have RP'ing and "looking for" threads.

I hope you find the group / players you want!

Echopool

Thanks, Megazver. I actually already have a roll20 account and am a member of several 5e D&D games. I'm looking for something a lot less time consuming and more casual. Basically, just stuff along the lines of:

Me: My character leaps into the air, shouting a generic battle cry as they slams their sword towards your character.
Other Person: My character raises their shield, blocking the attack as they stab towards your character with a spear.

No bothering with rolls, just narrative stuff.

Walkie Talkie Noise Decoder

There are monkey boys in the facility
Validated User
Thanks, Megazver. I actually already have a roll20 account and am a member of several 5e D&D games. I'm looking for something a lot less time consuming and more casual. Basically, just stuff along the lines of:

Me: My character leaps into the air, shouting a generic battle cry as they slams their sword towards your character.
Other Person: My character raises their shield, blocking the attack as they stab towards your character with a spear.

No bothering with rolls, just narrative stuff.
Rpol.net is big on freeform.

fedcomic

Validated User
Gallant Knight Games / Tiny Dungeon 2e has a friendly, active community on Discord. You might want to check out their Looking For Group channel.

Top Bottom