• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [HomebrewSupers] Zero Day

Fred

Surely you jest, Mr Fred
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm feeling a bit inadequate after my short opening post. :)

Tchau!

Fred

Surely you jest, Mr Fred
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The mods on RP.com have a hard night, merging threads about reports of the new superhumans, eventually consolidating them into [SUPERS] News Discussion and [SUPERS] Speculation threads.
So, dark and meta. :D

BTW, I tried to make your job easier and put Tim in a place where he could bump into Ramona, but I didn't go all the way because I don't know if you and Muskrat would have liked that.

Tchau!

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
That's a great idea, having Tim and Ramona work for the same company. It makes it easier to establish a connection. Also, because I'm not sure what else to with Ramona right now besides have her go to work--though she plans to experiment with her powers after work.

Stattick

Electronic Thing
Validated User
Obviously, I took a few liberties with my post, only because I don't want to take a lot of time, taking days to rp out something that would take maybe ten or fifteen minutes in-setting. But Aikireikinu, if you want to interrupt the timeline of my post (or any other similar post), let me/us know, and I/we can edit our post.

Metagaming plan for Craig for the next few days. I'm mostly posting it in case someone can use it, particularly Aikireikinu, for story/plot purposes. Hopefully, there's some hooks in there that can be utilized.
Spoiler: Show
To metagame, my tentative plan is for Craig to relocate to Central Park for a day or two (sleeping outdoors), to have some time to ruminate over what's going on, and give some thoughts about what to do with the drugs he has (if he still has it). I'll probably hook up with some other junkies and do some experimentation to make sure I can't get high (I can't - not with normal substances at least). Maybe hit up an AA or NA meeting or two. After a day or two, I'll probably buy some better looking clothes (thrift shop) and supplies, then hit the docks looking for under the table day work (since he presently doesn't have an ID, Social Security Card, and might or might not have outstanding warrants - he honestly can't remember whether he has any outstanding warrants, tickets, or court dates). Like most homeless junkies, I'm sure that Craig has a colorful record of arrests with New York's finest. I'm not sure yet what Craig is going to do with the drugs. It's worth a lot of money, and he'll figure out that there's something "strange" about the "heroin" since it's actually strong enough to give him a head change for a bit.

Btw, I don't know the real city, at all, so I'm not actually sure where I'd need to go to get day work. I'm imagining that the "better" work unloading ships would probably be all above board and likely unionized. I'm imagining that it would only be the shittiest, least paying stuff on the docks that would pay cash under the table - probably unloading fish or something like that.

Top Bottom