Homestuck: Epilogues!

AliasiSudonomo

Trying to be a bird
Validated User
*Checks out those warnings*

That is a joke, right?
This is a story where a bunch of things were lined up just to make a Wizard of Oz reference. I assume it is somewhat overblown (and again, very much like some fanfic I've read) but, like, I wouldn't rule out anything....

Monkey King

Stay classy
Validated User
Seems appropriate to me. Since he sold the IP to Viz Media, technically anything he writes for Homestuck is fan fiction now.

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
Man, it's nice to see these guys again. I hope we get to see Dave&Co's polyamorous thing in action before things start blowing up.

Firelight

You don't bow before wizards.
Validated User
Seems appropriate to me. Since he sold the IP to Viz Media, technically anything he writes for Homestuck is fan fiction now.
I hadn't heard about this, so I looked it up. Based on their press release, Viz acquired the print publishing rights, plus formed "a strategic partnership ... to develop a comprehensive array of additional entertainment content and licensed merchandise based on the HOMESTUCK universe."

Nothing about that suggests that Hussie sold the Homestuck IP rights. Just the opposite, in fact.

Alderman

Validated User
I mean most of those warning tags kinda sorta happened in the comic already somewhere, didn't they?

Gyrfalcon

They said I was mad, MAD!
Validated User
I'm so very amused by the extent to which Rose's "three pillars of canonicity" map to the three Qualities of Gifts in Wisher, Theurgist, Fatalist.

If John&co end up having to quest for the Jewel of All Devising, I call hax.

Top Bottom