• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Horror Movie Recommendations

bhu

Professional Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
just got acquainted with tubitv. They have loads of free horror. It's about 60-70% crap, buut they have so many films there's still plenty to watch.

Azimer the Mad

Knight of Chaos
Validated User
I'm a month away from getting my yearly horror binge on at the Popcorn Frights Film Festival, and the schedule looks great.

I'm excited for

Itsy Bitsy
Spoiler: Show
Fans of Eight-Legged Freaks and Arachnophobia, get ready for the next crazy creature feature that will make your skin crawl! A single mother moves from New York to the quiet countryside with her two kids for a job opportunity she can’t afford to turn down. She begins her work as a private nurse to an old man who’s an appraiser of rare antiquities with a secretive past. Things seem normal enough until a shady antique collector brings with him a mysterious relic of ancient origin. All too quickly they discover the relic contains more than just legends…inside waits a terrifying creature born of ancient darkness and pure instinct. Building a relentless sense of menace and creepiness, ITSY BITSY is a straight-out scarefest that will leave you a squirming mass with its grisly pleasures.

Satanic Panic
"[An] After Hours-esque dark comedy about a pizza delivery girls’ final order of the night that turns out to be for a blood-hungry group of high society Satanists thirsting for a sacrifice."

Paradise Hills:
"When a young girl wakes up alone on a strange island called Paradise, she instantly suspects it’s anything but. Helmed by the Duchess, Paradise Hills is a center for emotional healing that at its core serves as a reformatory-style boarding school for privileged young women. Yet behind the rose-covered pathways and fairy-tale decor, there is something more sinister at work. "

Bit
Which I've heard described as Lost Boys meets Ginger Snaps.

Anyone heard of these? I'm hopeful; last year's line-up was generally spectacular, with the exception of The Farm and Puppet Master: Little Reich

bhu

Professional Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I've only seen trailers for the first, but it looks decent.

bhu

Professional Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Have you seen Outcast? It's free on shoutfactorytv if you can't find it elsewhere

Top Bottom