• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Horrorpack] Horror Recommendations Thread III: Bride of the Son of the Good Stuff

bhu

Professional Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
It's a thriller with black comedy as opposed to horror, but if you guys haven't seen Assassination Nation yet it might have crossover appeal.

Calliope

Super Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
https://bloody-disgusting.com/editorials/3569517/best-horror-movies-2019-far/ BD did an editorial on the best horror films of the year so far. Of all of these I haven't heard of St. Agatha, Hagazussa, and the Perfection. Anyone seen them?
Heard of them. Haven't seen them. Haven't heard many reactions to St. Agatha, but I've heard good things about the latter two. Hagazussa is up on Shudder, and I've heard people describe it as having certain similarities to The Witch.

AndersGabrielsson

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm not sure a Trailer where you often can't figure out what you've just seen is a great approach, even for a horror movie.
It's not that I couldn't tell what was going on in general or from moment to moment, but there seemed to be some ideas in there that weren't obvious which made it a bit cryptic. Anyway, a trailer that long where you can't tell the whole plot is much preferable to the usual kind.

Strange Visitor

Grumpy Grognard
Validated User
It's not that I couldn't tell what was going on in general or from moment to moment, but there seemed to be some ideas in there that weren't obvious which made it a bit cryptic. Anyway, a trailer that long where you can't tell the whole plot is much preferable to the usual kind.
That's fair.

Top Bottom